TripAdvisor

from $129.50
from $129.50
from $183.55
More Info
All reviews his knowledge private tour combo tour wwii tour great tour rally grounds old town full day tour nuremberg trials better understanding ask questions subject matter nuremberg area come alive day trip smoked eel walking tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This tour was absolutely phenomenal. Kevin is extremely knowledgeable and even had visual aids to help with his info. He transported us from site to site and even gave us tidbits about areas along the way. He also recommended a lunch spot and even walked us there after the tour was over. Highly highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2019
TourGuideKevin, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much! I'm really glad that you enjoyed my Nuremberg World War 2 Combo Tour.

Reviewed October 15, 2019

Our excellent and knowledgeable guide Edith gave us the most enjoyable and informative tour of this fascinating town. She is a mine of information and willing to answer any question whether directly related to the tour or not. Most recommended.

Date of experience: September 2019
TourGuideKevin, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed my PRIVATE Nuremberg Highlights Tour.

Reviewed October 6, 2019

Kevin was interesting, very knowledgeable and we really enjoyed his four hour WW2 combo tour. Highly recommend him if you want a guide in Nuremberg

Date of experience: October 2019
Thank Lisa Hertfordsh... L

Thank you very much for the review of my Nuremberg WW2 Combo Tour! I enjoyed the tour as well.

Reviewed October 6, 2019

Kevin was fab, knowledgable, interesting and really knows his subject. Really enjoyed our four hour tour of the Nazi rally grounds and the court where the trials where held.

Date of experience: October 2019
Thank Lisa Hertfordsh... L

Many thanks, Lisa! I'm real happy to hear that you guys enjoyed my Nuremberg WW2 Combo Tour.

Reviewed September 30, 2019

Tour was well structured, supported with photos so you can have a better idea how all these historical sites used to look like. Kevin was very well prepared and answered all my questions providing lots of interesting new information. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thanks, Julian! I'm real glad that you enjoyed my Nuremberg Nazi Party Rally Grounds Walking Tour.