Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Nuremberg Tours in English tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nuremberg Tours in English
from $428.13
from $318.20
from $318.20
from $428.13
More Info
All reviews his knowledge private tour combo tour wwii tour great tour comfortable van rally grounds tour guide kevin old town full day tour money well spent nuremberg trials personal tour better understanding ask questions an excellent guide subject matter
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Kevin is owner and tour guide for Nuremberg Tours in English. As we reflected back on our trip the four of us overwhelmingly agree that the best part was Kevin. He took us one day on a beer of Bavaria tour that included stopping at a street side restaurant that served some of the best chicken I have ever had. I STILL CRAVE IT (thanks Kevin, giving me a craving for chicken 4000 miles away!). He also took us to other out of the way places we would have never found so that we could enjoy a variety of beer. And in addition he took us to other sites on our "beer" tour according to what we were interested in! On our second day he took us to Bamberg, a UNESCO world heritage site with well preserved buildings not destroyed during the war. He lead us through the streets with knowledgeable insight. I could not help but notice the cruise tours with a mass of people listening to the stock narration and moving on to the next place. Kevin allowed us to linger at a place, to ask questions, to have the conversation go where it would go. In other words, it was not like going on a tour but walking with a friend and enjoying the day. Oh, did I say that in Bamberg he led us to yet another place that had an onion stuffed with hamburger and bacon dish that was wonderful and it was paired with a dark smoked beer! YES, I HAD TWO OF THOSE BEERS AND YES I AM CRAVING THAT ONE TOO. (thanks, Kevin!)

Do yourself a favor and contact him for one of his tours to two, or more! It will be the highlight of your trip. If I remember he was asking for a two star review because of all the five star reviews he gets so that people will take seriously the other reviews. Sorry Kevin,the smoked beer alone gets you five stars, add the chicken for five more, and the variety of beer for five more, and finally the great narration and conversation all mean you get a solid 100% . Did I mention he promptly picks you up at your door and drops you off either at your hotel or your cruise boat? So, FIVE STARS FROM ME.

Date of experience: October 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Thanks a lot, David! Those two days went by too quickly.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

We had a four hour tour of mostly the former Nazi party grounds. Kevin was very knowledgeable and went at our pace. My only regret is that we didn't have nearly enough time to tour the Nazi trials courthouse. There was a lot of information and we could have spend at least 2 hours there, but had only 45 minutes, while he waited in the car to return us to the starting point of the tour. If you're really interested in the courthouse, I recommend you say goodbye to Kevin at the courthouse and take a taxi on your own back to your hotel.

Date of experience: October 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Many thanks for your review. I'm sorry that the time you had inside the Justice Palace didn't suffice, but that is why I always ask at the start of the tour whether you'll want more time or not. That way I can adjust the tour to allow for more time at the Justice Palace if you want it. The vast majority of my customers find 45 to 60 minutes more than enough time.

Your suggestion about sending me on my way after my presentation and then taking a taxi after you spend as much time at the Justice Palace as you like is a good recommendation. It is also possible to take a subway as well.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

My nephew and I were looking to round out our WWII tour with a Nurnburg Rally Ground and Courthouse visit. Kevin's knowledge and insight really turned this from an "interesting" tour to a fantastic tour. He really did a nice job bringing the venues back to life and giving perspective to the events that took place. This was one of the top activities of our trip and really enjoyed all of Kevin's hospitality and knowledge. Thanks Kevin. We will definitely be recommending this to others.

Thanks, Paul!

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Our guide Kevin was excellent! Greeted us on time at the train station. He exceeded educating us about every item on our list that we wanted to learn about and see first hand. Took us to the best place to eat Bratwurst! Extremely professional, knowledgeable, and fun. Would not hesitate to book Kevin!

Date of experience: October 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Many thanks, Sheree!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

This was by far one of the best tours we have ever taken. Our tour guide, Kevin, was exceptional. His astounding memory made history come alive. Those interested in Nurenberg‘s role in World War II should definitely contact Kevin for an unforgettable day .

Date of experience: October 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

It's really great to hear that you enjoyed my tour. Many thanks for the review, Ken!