Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $157.36
from $223.04
from $157.36
More Info
All reviews his knowledge combo tour wwii sites great tour rally grounds old town come alive walking tour informative tour medieval city bratwurst nazi germany congress hall kevin ww2 history punctual
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2018

We had a four hour tour of mostly the former Nazi party grounds. Kevin was very knowledgeable and went at our pace. My only regret is that we didn't have nearly enough time to tour the Nazi trials courthouse. There was a lot of information and we could have spend at least 2 hours there, but had only 45 minutes, while he waited in the car to return us to the starting point of the tour. If you're really interested in the courthouse, I recommend you say goodbye to Kevin at the courthouse and take a taxi on your own back to your hotel.

Date of experience: October 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Many thanks for your review. I'm sorry that the time you had inside the Justice Palace didn't suffice, but that is why I always ask at the start of the tour whether you'll want more time or not. That way I can adjust the tour to allow for more time at the Justice Palace if you want it. The vast majority of my customers find 45 to 60 minutes more than enough time.

Your suggestion about sending me on my way after my presentation and then taking a taxi after you spend as much time at the Justice Palace as you like is a good recommendation. It is also possible to take a subway as well.

Reviewed October 13, 2018

My nephew and I were looking to round out our WWII tour with a Nurnburg Rally Ground and Courthouse visit. Kevin's knowledge and insight really turned this from an "interesting" tour to a fantastic tour. He really did a nice job bringing the venues back to life and giving perspective to the events that took place. This was one of the top activities of our trip and really enjoyed all of Kevin's hospitality and knowledge. Thanks Kevin. We will definitely be recommending this to others.

Thanks, Paul!

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Kevin is an outstanding tour guide. Kevin grew up in California, was a surgical assistant in the U.S. Army, was based in Germany, and has been conducting tours in Nuremberg for many years. Extremely knowledgeable. You will not be able to stump him with a question. Transports you in his personal Mercedes van. So much information. Wonderful tour.

TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Thanks for the kind words, Michael!

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Our guide Kevin was excellent! Greeted us on time at the train station. He exceeded educating us about every item on our list that we wanted to learn about and see first hand. Took us to the best place to eat Bratwurst! Extremely professional, knowledgeable, and fun. Would not hesitate to book Kevin!

Date of experience: October 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Many thanks, Sheree!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

This was by far one of the best tours we have ever taken. Our tour guide, Kevin, was exceptional. His astounding memory made history come alive. Those interested in Nurenberg‘s role in World War II should definitely contact Kevin for an unforgettable day .

Date of experience: October 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

It's really great to hear that you enjoyed my tour. Many thanks for the review, Ken!