Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $155.33
from $220.16
from $155.33
More Info
All reviews his knowledge combo tour wwii sites great tour rally grounds old town private guide knowledgeable guide walking tour beautiful city bratwurst nazi germany kevin ww2 history punctual information
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2018

My wife and I did the Nuremberg tour with Kevin last week (End of August 2018), and had a great time. He does a very nice job of balancing the facts, dates and figures with engaging conversation (rather than simply droning on, as some guides can tend to do). Our tour was on foot (nothing terribly strenuous) throughout the city, covering a variety of points of historical and political interest, and included some incredible views from the castle walls above the town. Many thanks again, Kevin, and we'd certainly recommend your services.
Bill & Pam Reinehr
Pittsburgh, PA - Go Steelers...

Date of experience: August 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Bill, thanks for the review! I enjoyed the day the three of us spent together.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We toured Nuremberg with Kevin of: In English Nuremberg Tours in August of 2018. Kevin was one of the best guides we have ever hired. My sons are still quoting parts of his discussion on the rise of Fascism. Thanks for a fantastic day and and a great restaurant recommendation!
The Gray Family.

Date of experience: August 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thanks, Ed!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We booked a full day tour that included the WW2 sites and Old Town Nuremberg. Kevin is extremely knowledgeable and prepares you for each site that you will be visiting. He allowed us to view the sites at our own pace and provided a detailed historical account throughout the day. The van he uses for the driving portion of the tour is very nice. We were very impressed with this tour and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting this area.

Date of experience: August 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Many, many thanks! I'm real glad that you enjoyed the tour.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to spend a morning with Kevin as he showed me and my two sons around the World War Two sights of interest in Nuremberg. It was a fantastic experience and Kevin is the perfect companion for such a trip. He is knowledge, passionate and obviously interested in his subject matter. I would highly recommend him as a guide if you are heading to Nuremberg.

Date of experience: August 2018
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Thank you very much, Simon! It was a pleasure showing you guys the WW2 sites in Nuremberg.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I booked a tour in Nuremberg as a gift for my 25 yo son. Kevin met him at his Hotel for a private tour. I chose a tour with Kevin because he was rated so highly in all the reviews I read and he did not disappoint. My son said the tour was fantastic and loads of fun describing Kevin is the perfect guide - knowledgeable, polite, easy to get along with and flexible for the tour to meet interests of each guest.
My son found the walking and visits were all excellent and especially noted that Kevin went above and beyond his time commitment for this tour. We cannot recommend Kevin and the WW2 and Beer Tour highly enough.

1  Thank Ketrina C
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Thank you very much, Ketrina! Your son Tom is a very interesting guy and I thoroughly enjoyed giving him my tour.