Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $156.54
from $221.88
from $156.54
More Info
All reviews his knowledge combo tour wwii sites great tour rally grounds old town private guide knowledgeable guide come alive walking tour beautiful city bratwurst nazi germany congress hall kevin ww2 history
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2017

We took this tour with Kevin last week. I researched Trip Advisor and other sites before booking his WWII tour. .
Kevin is extremely knowledgeable in the history. He is an American, with both an American and a German perspective. While showing us the areas Kevin also has notebook full of photos that showed the events. I wish more tour guides did this.
We were extremely please with this tour. I would advise anyone visiting Nuremberg, book in advance and do not hesitate to book Kevin's tours, you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: August 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2017

Thank you very much for your review, Christy! I had a great time with you guys.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Our family did a day trip with Kevin to Rothenburg from Nuremberg. It was our first day so we didn't want to deal with the train changes and it was a real treat to have Kevin pick us up at our hotel and drop us off at the end of the day. We throughly enjoyed visiting this well preserved, medieval town. Kevin was very knowledgeable and informative and we enjoyed his company! Awesome day!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank kaminskym

Many thanks, Merry! I had a real enjoyable day with you and your family.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

My wife and I spent yesterday afternoon with Kevin, visiting the traditional Nazi sites in Nuremberg, and delving deeply into the question of "how could this happen?" Kevin is an American, with both an American and a German perspective. This is helpful because he does not have to justify the actions of his ancestors. It led to a very candid discussion of human psychology and what factors could come together to repeat the disaster that Germany experienced from 1933 - 1945. We found Kevin's insights to be extremely helpful.

Kevin gives you time to stand on the same podium as Hitler in the Nuremberg rallies. This was for me a most chilling experience, as I looked out and visualized all those troops standing in perfect order. This visualization was enhanced because Kevin had a notebook full of actual photos that drove home the fanaticism being expressed toward Hitler.

Kevin was very timely in his email exchanges, and was on time for our tour. He was flexible with what we wanted to see (including some of the Medieval portions of this beautiful city), and helpful with my wife (who had strained her knee in a fall before our departure). It was an excellent tour and we are most grateful for the memories.

Date of experience: August 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you very much for your detailed review. I really appreciate it!

Reviewed August 7, 2017

We only had one day in Nuremberg, so we wanted to make sure we got the most out of our time and money. Kevin was an INCREDIBLE wealth of knowledge and made the WWII & Courthouse Tours easy and enjoyable. We probably didn't even need the Courthouse - Kevin had so many great stories and facts about that time in Germany and the people involved. Thank you, Kevin for making our time in Nuremberg so special!

Date of experience: August 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you very much, Lauren! I enjoyed our time together.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Meeting up with Kevin for a WWII combo tour and Nuremberg Old Town Tour provided a great overview of Nuremberg highlights in just one day! Kevin's solid grasp of historical events and "story-telling" skills ensured that both my history-loving husband and I (not so much of a history buff), had a fun and informative day!

Kevin's strong communications and business skills were evident from my first inquiry, and I never had a doubt that we would enjoy a productive, informative, and fun day. I wholeheartedly recommend joining Kevin for any of his tours.

Date of experience: August 2017

Many thanks, Pauline! I had a real enjoyable day with you guys.