Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $157.84
from $223.71
from $157.84
More Info
All reviews his knowledge combo tour wwii sites great tour rally grounds old town private guide knowledgeable guide beautiful city bratwurst kevin ww2 germany history punctual sights war
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Our Nuremberg Tour in English with Kevin was educational and memorable. His knowledge and stories took my imagination back to those days.
I really enjoyed the photos he shared which really brought his stories together. Kevin encourages any and all questions. We felt very comfortable with him. This tour would fit anyone who is at least curious about WWII in this area. I left the tour with more information than when I got there and I can at least join in a conversation with others. Be sure to being your cameras. Kevin was very considerate that my husband had a little trouble walking that day. Thanks Kevin. Oh one more thing, Kevin is very professional to email back in a timely manner. Great experience.

Date of experience: August 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

I'm always happy to hear that my customers had a great time. Many thanks for your review!

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

What can I say. Kevin was an amazing guide to be shown around the city from. I did the WW2 tour and found it absolutely perfect and informative. Kevin goes to lengths to explain the history of the town and allows you to immerse your self. From standing inside the incomplete Congress hall to standing up over looking the zeplinfield. I would deffinately recommend this tour to people who want a nice private approach to a tour. Thanks again for the trip Kevin.

Date of experience: July 2017

Many thanks for your review! I enjoyed our tour together.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Over three very full days, my daughter and I 1) toured Nuremberg's old town with Kevin and did his WWII Combo tour of the rally grounds and the trials in Room 600. 2) We also visited the Dachau concentration camp. and 3) we traced my mother's flight as an ethnic German to Pleinting, then visited my birthplace in Straubing, then found the apartment where we last lived in Munich before immigrating to Canada -- highly successful. Kevin created a stress-free way of completing our wish list; he was knowledgeable, as a born American provided good English delivery, was organized and very punctual. Thanks Kevin for all.

Date of experience: July 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Thanks, Liz! It was a delight spending 3 days with you and Kathy.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Kevin was a fantastic tour guide! We hired him for a 3 day tour of Nuremberg and surrounding areas.
I would highly recommend him to any family, group or solo travellers. He is punctual, professional and very knowledgeable about the area. He never rushes you and is always willing to take the tour in the direction that will cater to your interest and enjoyment level.

Great tour guide!

Kathy

Date of experience: July 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Thanks, Kathy! I had a real good time with you and your Mom.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Kevin took us down memory lane when he guided us through several cities in Germany. During the late 1960's we lived in Bavaria. He was able to point out the changes in landscape since that time. He also gave us some history of the area which was very enlightening.Kevin made it a great day for us.

Date of experience: July 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Thanks, Art! It was a real pleasure showing you and Joan around.