Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Nuremberg Tours in English tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nuremberg Tours in English
from $425.44
from $316.21
from $316.21
from $425.44
More Info
All reviews his knowledge private tour combo tour wwii tour great tour comfortable van rally grounds tour guide kevin old town full day tour money well spent nuremberg trials personal tour better understanding ask questions an excellent guide subject matter
Reviewed May 11, 2017

Kevin is a very knowledgeable guide and makes the tour really fun. There is so much to ingest in Nuremberg and he helps all ages understand what they need to and uses pictures to help explain historic sites. We would never have been able to see so much without him and we wouldn't have known what we were looking at anyway. I highly recommend using him if you are visiting Nuremberg!

Date of experience: May 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Thank you very much, Helynn! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour. So did I.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Kevin led an excellent tour for myself and my brother Scott. His knowledge of history was top notch! Taking us around to the various sites and explaining in detail was exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: May 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Many thanks, Bill! Hopefully you'll be able to post your review of our beer tour as well.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Kevin is fantastic. He customized the tour so we could get the most our of our time with him. He is very knowledgeable about WW2 and you can tell he is very passionate about that period in time. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to learn more about WW2 and the Nazi party, or general Nuremberg history in general.

Date of experience: May 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

Thanks for the kind words, Crystal.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

We visited Nuremberg as a day trip during this past spring break. We booked a private Old Town & WW2 walking tour with Kevin based on TripAdvisor reviews. Kevin responded promptly to all my emails with a booking confirmation and parking information. Our tour was very interesting and fascinating, tailored based on our interests and preferences. Kevin led our tour with intelligence, telling incredible information and fascinating stories, making sure that we were on the same page, and answering all our questions along the way. He showed us everything we wanted to see and much more. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about history and especially WW2. He is very personable, friendly, and enthusiastic. After the tour, Kevin recommended us very good restaurant Goldenes Posthorn and food to order. We enjoyed our tour a lot and highly recommend Kevin to everyone!

Date of experience: April 2017

I'm really glad to read that you enjoyed our day together.

Reviewed April 29, 2017

We opted for the 4 hour World War II combo tour and while there were aspects that we found informative and the guide friendly and outgoing, we also found the tour lacking in some areas. On the plus side, Kevin was friendly. He replied to the initial email quickly. We greatly appreciated that he picked us up from our river cruise and ended the tour by dropping us off at our hotel. Although not a historian by degree, we found him well informed. His use of photos added context to the talk as the structures were in great part not completed or in disrepair. We also appreciated the recommendations for a bratwurst restaurant and the bakery for lebkuchen (both were great!). Where the tour fell short for us was in the amount of time standing at sites and the time sitting in the car. The three main areas were relatively close together and as active people, we would have preferred to walk. We especially did not enjoy the hour sitting in the car outside the courtroom. We knew room 600 was closed that day, but had it been open, the guide indicated it would have been a 10 minute view of the room by ourselves as private guides are not allowed in the courtroom. Lastly and subjectively, the dissemination of information was not quite to our taste (see review with the descriptive word sardonic). We felt his wording was more appropriate for conversation with friends and not as a hired guide. Clearly the majority of people taking Kevin's tours enjoy his way of presenting the material and perhaps we are in the small majority that enjoys a more professional/lecture based historical tour.

Date of experience: April 2017
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am truly sorry that my tour didn't meet your expectations because I always strive for 5-star satisfaction.

Regarding the aspects of my tour that "fell short" I would just like to say that I think it is unfair to blame me for the things you didn't like when I explained to you before you booked the tour how things would work when Room 600 is closed. Also I never said that you would have had only 10 minutes in Room 600 had it been open. My customers typically have between 30 and 60 minutes inside and if they want more time I adjust my tour accordingly in order to accommodate them.

Lastly, if you would have preferred a walking tour, why didn't you book my Nazi Party Rally Grounds Tour? I sent you the description wherein it states that the tour is a 3-hour WALKING tour and doesn't include Room 600. Do you also sign contracts before reading them?