“Awesome tours!”

Nuremberg Tours in English
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Nuremberg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why should you book with me? Simply put, I am good at what I do and I love doing it. I'm a cultural interpreter, NOT a teacher (passing on knowledge) or a sightseeing guide (pointing things out). I'm more like a reverse anthropologist: a local expert insider explaining and sharing Nuremberg, Bamberg, and Rothenburg culture with my inquisitive customers. I lead exploratory walks and unscripted cultural experiences. I present information in a way that allows my customers to make their own mental connections. After all, a tour with just interesting information is infotainment. The most memorable tours are the ones that make people think and feel. My availability is 24 / 7 / 365 and you can book me at short notice!
Reviewed November 1, 2016

The four of us took 2 tours with Kevin - the 4 hour WWII combo tour and the all day tour to Rothenburg. Both were outstanding! Kevin is very knowledgeable about the history of the area and, as a local, has lots of insight to share, too. Highly recommend any of his tours and thanks for the great photo, Kevin.

TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Thanks for the review, Ilene! You guys were a real pleasure to be with. Good luck with your travel blog.

All reviews
"learned a great deal"
"an american"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 24, 2016

We spent an amazing day with Kevin in Nuremberg. Unlike the we crowded (sometimes boring) tours offered on our river cruise, Kevin was able to take us to all of the iconic places on Nuremberg history and give us an up close and personal experience.

TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Thanks for your review, Kevin! Have a safe flight home.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Kevin is a superb guide and we had a lot of fun. He knows Nuremberg well and passed on a lot of great info.

TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

Thanks, Amigo!

Reviewed October 20, 2016

We booked a group walking tour for 10 persons based on the Tripadvisor recommendations from previous reviews. Everyone in our group agreed that the WWII walking tour including the Courthouse was the absolute best tour ever. Kevin was very knowledgeable and had lots of interesting historical WWII facts. I would highly recommend booking one of Kevin's tours. When we return to Nuremberg, we will certainly book another one. This tour with a Five Star guide is certainly worth the time and money.

TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Many thanks, Dave! I had a real enjoyable day with you guys.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 14, 2016

We booked this WWII tour in advance based on TripAdvisor reviews. Kevin picked us up at our hotel right on time and provided an excellent historical tour of the parade grounds and the courthouse. He was full of information about the city, its history, and happily answered all our questions. He was very happy to let us set the pace and spend more/less time based on our interests. I would highly recommend this tour!

TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Thanks a bunch, Meg!