Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Nuremberg Tours in English tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nuremberg Tours in English
from $426.10
from $316.70
from $426.10
More Info
All reviews his knowledge private tour wwii tour combo tour great tour comfortable van rally grounds tour guide kevin old town full day tour money well spent nuremberg trials personal tour better understanding ask questions subject matter an excellent guide
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

We did a private tour with Kevin on our trip to Nuremburg. He was incredibly knowledgeable about not only WW2 but also Medieval History. He made our tour interesting, with a bit of humor thrown in for good measure. We left with a better understanding of how the people of Germany feel about the horrible deeds that took place in their country. Their willingness to take responsibility for the atrocities and move forward so that it never happens again. After the serious portion of our tour he showed us the best place to get HOMEMADE Lebruchen! (They are famous for it)
It is obvious from the moment you meet Kevin that he is passionate about history and the people of Germany. I am keeping his card for future trips...

Date of experience: September 2016
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Thank you very much for your review, Steve! I hope to see you again sometime.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

We had a great tour with Kevin. We learned a great deal. The only negative is that Kevin could not guide us through the Nuremburg Trial Museum. That was an hour or our time with him sitting in the car waiting on us. It would have been great to have his comments as we looked at the displays in the Museum. Also the day we were there the court room was in use and we could not enter the actual court room

1  Thank rsrhea

Thanks for your feedback, Rebecca.

I'm very sorry that you weren't completely satisfied with my tour, but the things that you were dissatisfied with are beyond my control. I'm not allowed to accompany my customers inside the courthouse because of a rule imposed by the director of the Memorium, otherwise I'd gladly do it.

The fact that Room 600 was not available on the day that you were there is also something out of my control. As stated on my website, Room 600 is still a working courtroom today. Therefore, on rare occasions, Room 600 is used for a trial and is not open to the public.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

My wife and I were fortunate to spend an afternoon with Kevin touring the WWII sites of Nuremberg. We have experienced many tours and the time with Kevin was absolutely top notch. He is extremely comfortable to be with, very conversational and delivers information in an interesting and engaging style. He will go as deep as you like or deliver summary information. He is patient with questions and answers them fully. My wife, who indulged me with the tour, continually spoke of how much she enjoyed the tour and how interesting she found the information as presented by Kevin. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is a great guy to spend an afternoon or day with and you will not be disappointed with the time spent. Should we ever be in the area again, I will absolutely contact Kevin and try to arrange time with him. He is marvelous.

Date of experience: September 2016
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2016

Thank you very much for the fantastic review, Steve!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Thanks to Kevin, his uplifting personality, his amazing knowledge of the area,our visit to Nuremberg turned out to be the best of all the city's we visited in Europe this summer!
Thank you, Kevin. :)

Date of experience: August 2016
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

Thank you very much for your great review!

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Kevin was a great tour guide! Very informative! He provided detailed information on the Nazi sites and picked out a great little restaurant for lunch. He shared lots of information and answered all of our questions. His tour of Old Town was our favorite spot!

Date of experience: August 2016
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Thank you very much for your review, Jami ! It was a real pleasure showing you guys around.