Tripadvisor

from $143.47
from $203.36
from $143.47
More Info
All reviews his knowledge private tour combo tour wwii tour great tour rally grounds full day tour old town nuremberg trials ask questions subject matter nuremberg area smoked eel come alive day trip world war ii walking tour
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2016

Kevin was an excellent tour guide, and he made every effort to make my experience as memorable, and narrowly tailored to my interests as possible. I have always had a fascination with the rise of the Nazi's and the Second World War. I have studied the subject matter in detail, and came to Germany wanting to walk through history by visiting actual places where these events took place. Kevin was very knowledgeable about the subject matter, and was able to provide me with informational nuggets that I was not aware of, which enhanced the overall experience. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to go beyond the perfunctory stop and snap a picture where Hitler once stood. As a lawyer, I was impressed with Kevin's knowledge of the Nuremberg trials, but was disappointed that he was not permitted to go into the exhibit with me. This is a highly recommended experience.

Date of experience: July 2016
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Thank you very much, Shawn. I enjoyed giving you my tour.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

Absolutely outstanding. Kevin is very knowledge about history from Middle Ages through the WW I & II. Extremely detailed and interesting. His Van is very comfortable. The day spent with him was the highlight of our Bavarian vacation.

Date of experience: August 2016
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2016

Thanks for the resounding endorsement, Bev! I'm glad that you guys enjoyed yourselves as much as I did.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

Kevin was very knowledgable and gave detailed information and then his take. He was very accommodating and we thoroughly enjoyed our tour

Date of experience: August 2016
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2016

Thanks, Linda!

Reviewed August 18, 2016

Kevin is the most knowledgeable person of Nuremberg's history that we ever met, and he brings parks, ruins and buildings to life with his colorful descriptions of the events that took place there.
His presentation is lively, and interesting because of his enthusiasm, and obvious personal interest, and he takes your interests and pace into consideration. He is the ultimate professional, and makes you feel like a personal friend is showing you around.
We recommend him without reservations, your tour will be an unforgettable experience,as it is for us.

Date of experience: August 2016

Thank you very much, Gudrun! I look forward to seeing you again in October.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

Our tour with Kevin could not have been more informative. We visited several areas where Nazis held massive rallies. We were shown what Hitler had built and was planning to build as he strived to become the leader of the world. We also visited the Courthouse of the Nuremberg Trials, viewing both the courtroom as well as a self-guided tour through the museum. Totally amazing and emotional. Our walking was minimal and the tour lasted four hours. Kevin is well spoken and posses massive knowledge of the Nazis, World War II and this beautiful city. He is friendly and professional with a willingness to converse on our insights as well as his in this unforgettable era of history. A tour with Kevin is unforgettable.

Date of experience: August 2016
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Many, many thanks for your kind words, Harvey! I enjoyed our time together as well.