“Great Time in Fraconia with Kevin”

Nuremberg Tours in English
Ranked #1 of 29 Tours in Nuremberg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why should you book with me? Simply put, I am good at what I do and I love doing it. I'm a cultural interpreter, NOT a teacher (passing on knowledge) or a sightseeing guide (pointing things out). I'm more like a reverse anthropologist: a local expert insider explaining and sharing Nuremberg, Bamberg, and Rothenburg culture with my inquisitive customers. I lead exploratory walks and unscripted cultural experiences. I present information in a way that allows my customers to make their own mental connections. After all, a tour with just interesting information is infotainment. The most memorable tours are the ones that make people think and feel. My availability is 24 / 7 / 365 and you can book me at short notice!
Reviewed August 1, 2016

My husband, daughter and I had an extremely enjoyable time with Kevin. Kevin is an extraordinarily knowledgeable guide who is truly an expert on the history and culture of the region. Kevin is more than willing to tailor a private tour to the interests of his guests. Kevin took us from Nuremberg to Bamberg, where we toured the city by foot and lunched on Bamberg onion and smoked beer. In the afternoon, Kevin took us on a tour of the old city of Nuremberg (including the castle), and explained both the history of Nuremberg, and showed us where to dine and shop. Kevin is very easy going and personable. We have used guides all over the world, and strongly recommend using Kevin if you are looking for an English speaking guide in Nuremberg. You will not be disappointed.

TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Many thanks for your endorsement, Michele! I'm really glad you that you guys enjoyed yourselves.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"local history"
"an excellent guide"

Reviewed July 27, 2016

My wife and I joined Kevin for a tour of Nuremberg's WWII historical sites. Kevin was extremely knowledgeable of the entire subject but also included little known facts that brought the history to life. He was very accomodating and took us to all of the sites. He even took us on a special request side trip to a place near Nuremberg that had a personal intest to us. I would highly recommend any tour with Kevin.

TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Thanks for the great review! I always enjoy my customers "special requests".

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Kevin is a great tour guide, very knowledgeable and personable, with a great sense of humor! He presented the information in a factual and interesting manor so as to make it more memorable. Very enjoyable and highly recommend!

Thanks for your kind words, Ann! It was a real treat showing you and Linda around Nuremberg.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

We found Kevin to be an extremely knowledgeable person and very personable as well, He brought history alive with his photographs and commentary.We found all the detail Kevin provided extremely interesting. He knew what we wanted to see and catered to our needs. Seeing things firsthand made itThis was definitely one of the highlights of our European vacation.

Many thanks for your review, Carol ! I enjoyed my time with you guys.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Kevin was great. Our trip to Nuremberg came at the tail end of a two week Europe trip and everyone arrived exhausted and a little brain-stuffed from history overload. But Kevin was prompt, had a super comfortable van, and was brilliant in relating all the history in an engaging and easy to digest manner. While I'm normally the history geek in the family, both our two teenage daughters (15 & 17) said he was the best tour guide on our trip. Well worth the time.

Many, many thanks ! Reading your daughters opinion really made my day.