Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $157.84
from $223.71
from $157.84
More Info
All reviews his knowledge combo tour wwii sites great tour rally grounds old town private guide knowledgeable guide beautiful city bratwurst kevin ww2 germany history punctual sights war
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2016

We found Kevin to be an extremely knowledgeable person and very personable as well, He brought history alive with his photographs and commentary.We found all the detail Kevin provided extremely interesting. He knew what we wanted to see and catered to our needs. Seeing things firsthand made itThis was definitely one of the highlights of our European vacation.

Date of experience: July 2016
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Many thanks for your review, Carol ! I enjoyed my time with you guys.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Kevin was great. Our trip to Nuremberg came at the tail end of a two week Europe trip and everyone arrived exhausted and a little brain-stuffed from history overload. But Kevin was prompt, had a super comfortable van, and was brilliant in relating all the history in an engaging and easy to digest manner. While I'm normally the history geek in the family, both our two teenage daughters (15 & 17) said he was the best tour guide on our trip. Well worth the time.

Date of experience: July 2016

Many, many thanks ! Reading your daughters opinion really made my day.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

This was a walking tour of the old town "mitte" of Nurnberg---you'll need comfortable shoes in Nurnberg because of all the cobblestone walkways!
We learned about the history of nurnberg and it's part in WW2.
We had some time available and Kevin drove us to the Nazi Rally Grounds.
Kevin was very knowledgeable about Nurnberg and WW2.
He was very pleasant and I highly recommend taking a tour with him!

1  Thank kpmr520
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Many thanks for your review, Karen! I thoroughly enjoyed the tour with you and your family. I especially liked talking to your Dad.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

Kevin has a deep and broad knowledge of the history of Nuremberg. He is personable and relates well to his audience. Kevin also presented information to my students on the history of Judaism in Nuremberg. I will be teaching this course in spring 2017 and I plan to have Kevin guide my group once again.

Date of experience: May 2016

Thank you very much for your review, Steve! I look forward to working with you again next year.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

Kevin is indescribably knowledgeable. He is from California so his English is impeccable, no accent. He imparts his knowledge, initially obtained courtesy of being stationed in Germany by the US Army, in an imaginative manner, easy to understand, yet full of the details one needs to fully understand the facts and circumstances leading up to WW II, and the importance of Nuremberg both before and during the war, as well as the trials in Courtroom 600. For an American, or any English speaker, you cannot find a better guide than Kevin.

Date of experience: July 2016
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Many thanks, Alan! I really enjoyed the time I spent with you and Karen.