Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $155.84
from $220.88
from $155.84
More Info
All reviews his knowledge combo tour wwii sites great tour rally grounds old town private guide knowledgeable guide walking tour beautiful city bratwurst nazi germany kevin ww2 history punctual information
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2015

My father & I toured with Kevin for one day & saw the world war 2 sites as well as the old city. Kevin was very insightful as we toured the Nazi rally grounds & helped us understand & visuals what it must have been like. His knowledge was excellent & we enjoyed talking about the events with Kevin. The day before we had visited the Documentation Museum which helped orient ourselves to Kevin's Tour.

Date of experience: August 2015
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2015

Many thanks for your review, Ed!

Reviewed October 14, 2015

My husband, Frank, and I met up with Kevin about 10 days ago in Nuremberg for a half day tour. I'm not a WWII expert and my husband is much more knowledgeable on the subject, yet Kevin managed to keep both of us interested and engaged throughout the afternoon.

We toured the Nazi Party Rally Grounds and the Nuremberg Trial Room. As a professional guide, Kevin is not allowed to take folks into the Nuremberg Courthouse, but he gave us a very good overview prior to entering the museum. We were able to walk through at our own pace and then ask him questions when we returned to the car.

Kevin arrived a little early and offered to start a bit early if we wanted, which we did. His car is clean and comfortable and we always managed to find a convenient parking spot, especially since my husband has trouble walking long distances. His book of historic photos were helpful in explaining some of the history of these places. Kevin does a great job--we certainly felt we got our money's worth on this private tour.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank PatriciaK
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2015

Thank you very much for your detailed review, Patricia!

Reviewed October 13, 2015

Tour guide was very insightful and provided comprehensive historical explanations. The tour was authoritative and hugely valuable.

Date of experience: October 2015
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2015

Thank you very much.

Reviewed October 8, 2015

My husband and I had Kevin as our private tour for the Nazi Rally Grounds Tour and the Nuremberg Trials Tour. We only had one day in Nuremberg, and we made the best of it with having Kevin as our guide!

Kevin has his own car, which is great to get around to the different sites. His knowledge of the Rally Grounds and the trials is excellent! We also enjoyed his perspective as an ex-pat! Kevin tailored our time with him to what we wanted to see and do, which was great! We just really enjoyed spending the day with him.

We would highly recommend Kevin for however long you will be in Nuremberg. It was money and time well spent!! Thanks so much, Kevin!

Date of experience: September 2015
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2015

Many, many thanks for your fantastic review, Sue. I am very grateful. Take care.

Reviewed October 6, 2015

On Sunday 9/27/15 my family and I had a private tour of the Nazi Party Grounds. We found the tour to be wonderful. Kevin is very knowledgable and the tour was in depth. It is quit sobering to have stood in those places and to know all that happened there was only a few years before i was born. Kevin brings along pictures of these places so that you can see what it looked like back then which brings the experience to life. You can actually visualize being there. Thanks Kevin. Dan

Date of experience: September 2015
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2015

I'm really glad that you enjoyed the tour, Dan. Many thanks for your review, I really appreciate it.