Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Nuremberg Tours in English tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Nuremberg Tours in English
from $428.13
from $318.20
from $318.20
from $428.13
More Info
All reviews his knowledge private tour combo tour wwii tour great tour comfortable van rally grounds tour guide kevin old town full day tour money well spent nuremberg trials personal tour better understanding ask questions an excellent guide subject matter
Reviewed March 24, 2015

Kevin and I went around to the rally sites and where the trials were held. It was like hanging out with a friend who just happened to know a whole lot about the background and events surrounding the places....I cannot recommend him more highly and it was certainly the best tour I've ever taken!

Date of experience: March 2015
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2015

Hey buddy,

Thanks for the resounding endorsement ! I hope that Brooke and your cute, little girls had fun at the Toy Museum as well.

Take care,
KEVIN

Reviewed March 9, 2015

I can't say enough about how wonderful our tour with Kevin in Nuremberg was yesterday. He is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. There was 5 of us and a baby and he was very accommodating to my friend's baby, the stroller with steps and even a diaper change in the middle of the tour. We all were very pleased with the tour and with his restaurant suggestion for dinner after the tour. If you want to see Nuremberg, see it with Kevin otherwise you might not know what you are walking by and all its significance.

Date of experience: March 2015
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

Hi Debi,

Many, many thanks for the great feedback! I'm really glad that everyone had a good time.

Reviewed March 1, 2015

kevin took me on a tour from nuremberg to bamberg. on the way we stopped at a local (e.g. non touristy) village to eat some good bavarian food, then off to bamberg. we hung out in bamberg, saw the sites, drank some good beer, and kevin educated me on the local history. all together, a great day. i was able to customize the tour to my liking and it worked out great. its good having a tour guide that speaks very good english as well as german. i will look him up the next time i am in the area!

Date of experience: March 2015
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2015

Thanks for your kind words, Rob! I look forward to hooking up with you again.

Reviewed February 24, 2015

Kevin escorted my wife and I on a tour of the Nazi Party Rally Grounds in Nuremberg. He is a native English speaker who is knowledgeable and came prepared with materials to illustrate the events that took place at each site. I was also pleased with how accommodating Kevin was. He picked us up at our hotel and dropped us off at the train station after our tour in a clean and professional vehicle. I would recommend Kevin to any English speaker looking to gain a better understanding of Nuremberg's importance in the rise of the Third Reich.

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank Greg W
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2015

Many thanks for your review! I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your tour in spite of the cold weather.

Reviewed February 14, 2015

Kevin took our small group on a 1/2 day tour of Nuremberg to show us the highlights of both the Nazi era behemoth architecture south of the City and the castle and old walled city downtown. He was at all times not just informative, engaging and entertaining but was an excellent listener. He gauged the different levels of knowledge we had among us of the history and answered relevantly and in the right depth the questions we had.

He has clearly studied his subject here in depth and genuinely shows his excitement in sharing his understanding of how the Nazi leadership exercised mind control through symbolism and architecture. This is part of the explanation of how the Germans were motivated and mobilized into Nazi barbarism. key to understanding how the unspeakable horrors of the last century could have been perpetrated. These structures ought to be made a world heritage site to help teach that it should never happen again, before they crumble away (which one can see is happening).

The time passed too quickly, we will ask him to show us more of the nooks and crannies we didn't have time for on this visit the next time we visit Nuremberg.

Conrad and Abby Myers, Portland Oregon USA

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank 1limeytraveller
TourGuide-KEVIN, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2015

Hi Conrad & Abby,

Many, many thanks for your endorsement. I really enjoyed showing you guys around and I hope to see you again next year.