“Excellent turkish food”

Cuisines: Turkish
Helsinki, Finland
“Excellent turkish food”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The food served here was of high quality and very tasty. We have been to Istanbul Turkey and this Nürnberg restaurant gets very close to the taste of the original city! We enjoyed mouthwatering kepab and we can recommend this to all who enjoy good turkish food. The waiters spoke good english and were helpful. Small minus that they had the menu only in german.

Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Portland, Oregon
“A True Turkish Delight”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

On my first day arriving to Nuremberg in the afternoon and an abrupt change in my body clock after an 'early' breakfast at my connection with no lunch, I was set for a hearty early dinner (although it was 1900 local time). I went for the combination mixed grill with amazing grilled lamb, a kebab, open sliced sausage, sides and salad. Combined with a local Heffe Weizen beer (Vorstandtler, according to my note), it was very moderately priced bargain and definitely a place that I will return to, next year!

Visited February 2013