“Order the Dim Sum and you're set for dinner”
Review of BaShu

BaShu
Ranked #116 of 1,133 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Bad Windsheim, Germany
“Order the Dim Sum and you're set for dinner”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I took a large group of friends here recently for a birthday dinner. I called ahead and made reservations because I know it can be busy on a Friday night. It wasn't crowded when we got there (our reservation was for 7 p.m.) but it sure picked up as we were getting ready to leave. Our waiter was amazing and spoke perfect English. He explained the entire menu, starting with drink and appetizers. Two of my friends had the Miso Soup and they said it was the best they ever had. We ordered all of the Dim Sums to try between the 5 of us. At 3.50 Euro a piece it's a good price to try all the flavors. They were amazing. Although we all ordered a main course, we agreed that the Dim Sum was the best part of the meal. I'd say try them all and see what you like and reorder more for your actual meal. Our bill for the 5 of us (drinks, appetizers and meals) was 150 Euro.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
“Amazing experience for yout taste buds”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

The food is really chinese and yet very modern and creative. Every little dim sum portion that was put on my table was delicious and fun to taste and look at.
so much so that I started with ordering a reasonable amount of food and then kept ordering more just to see how the other things on the menu would look and taste.
I ate way too much and had a lot of fun.
very very friendly service as well.

• Visited September 2013
Versailles, France
“Good Chinese food, very good for a restaurant in Germany”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The food there was good, almost authentic (not completely though, as the spices were toned down, for instance). However, considering this is a Chinese restaurant in Germany, I would consider this as very good.

Service was very good, and the atmosphere quite intimate and very appropriate for a couple.

Overall, price was a bit expensive for Nüremberg but worth it.

I recommend this place !

• Visited September 2013
Munich, Germany
“Delicious Chinese Food”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

As an Asian who grew up eating a lot of dimsum, I must say that this place is worth the visit. There is a reasonable selection of dimsum and fortunately, it's fresh and not straight out of the freezer.

Honestly, the Chinese restaurants in Nuremberg are all awful and do not bear any semblance to authentic Chinese food. Thankfully, this one comes close. You have to try all of the dimsum.

• Visited May 2013