Nuremberg Old Town and Nazi Party Rally Grounds Walking Tour in English

Book in advance
from
$31.80
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Hauptmarkt
from $31.80
from $15.35
from $108.54
from $120.60
1,312 results
All reviews fresh produce market stalls lovely market old town square church tourists souvenir europe
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019

I enjoyed gawking at the many local produce for sale in the Hauptmarkt when I visited Nuremberg. It was a long stretch of market stalls where you can find vegetables, fruits, flowers, crafts, delicacies, and more. I was unable to buy anything as my visit was very limited. I don't mind coming back.

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank msculit
Reviewed June 19, 2019

Great choice if you are staying their longer. great fresh fruit and veg and flowers to choose from. I would no doubt be buying here if I stayed longer than 2 days.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank Liesl V
Reviewed June 14, 2019

So central and with a wonderful vibe. Most things to see are with a few minutes walk, hundreds of restaurants, coffee bars and the most amazing street cafes on the river serving ice cream creations beyond imagination

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank bjx25
Reviewed June 6, 2019

The pictures of the Christmas market were wonderful! So it was a downer that we missed the wonderful Christmas sights and sounds associated with the place. It looked kinda lonely during winter nights when only a handful of stalls were open selling ginger bread (no gingerbread man!) and flowers.

During the day it was livelier especially when the sun dared show its face for a few precious hours. Everybody it seemed trekked to the square to soak in the sun and sights of pretty Nuremberg houses and buildings. It was a new experience basking in the sun while wearing full winter gear! I used to wonder why so many foreigners travel thousands of miles to the Philippines during the summer months when the sun is at its hottest best! Now I know - winters are cold, and the cold lingers even after the frost has given way to spring.

Me and the sun are not the best of pals - but now after experiencing a little bit of German winter and the even colder winter of Beijing, I realize it's better to be perspiring in the heat than shivering in the cold that seems to not ever end. Travel sure makes us realize a lot of things!

Most major attractions (museums, old churches, other notable structures, the bridge houses, the Palace, etc) are walkable from this place. And so we used the square to orient ourselves as we walked around this area. The Hop On Hop Off also has a stop here.

Add the pigeons, and it's definite - you're in Europe!Time your visit to experience the more colorful side of Hauptmarkt. We sure will next time!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed June 1, 2019

Went to the market during the Easter season. Many wonderful stalls with local food and treats as well as local products, souvenirs. It isn't a beautiful and packed as the Christmas market but still a great way to spend a weekend afternoon

Date of experience: April 2019