Burghotel Nurnberg
Hotel Agneshof(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
$93
$80
  • Bar/Lounge
Movenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
$191
$185
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
$162
$129
Sorat Hotel Saxx(Nuremberg)
$101
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsburg hotelold towngreat locationchristmas marketswimming pool and saunashort walkan extra pillowcharming hotelwithin walking distancecobbled streetsalbrecht durerrecommend this hotelcomfort roomtop floorthree night staycentral squaresitting area
Reviewed December 6, 2012

we stayed 2 nites in mid november. the location is quite good. the room we had was a very good size (not small). bed was ok and a good breakfast-but it was extra cost. my only complaint was that I was not asked if I wanted to pay in dollars vs euros and I was charged an extra fee to convert. the receipt indicated that this was my choice to pay in dollars and I was not asked. That being said, I would stay again. also not that there is another burg hotel a few blocks away in nurnberg so make note which street you are on.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I got this room very late, as my first hotel cancelled my room "by mistake"..All other hotels were fully booked (there was a fair). I got a room under the roof, not even possible to stand up while washing my hands...
They should not be allowed to rent a room like this one!!!
Have a look on pictures...No idea about the other rooms...and do not want to know!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank arnaud v
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed here on the second night of a 2 week driving tour. The hotel is in a very good location in the old part of the city. The rooms were well appointed and clean. The old town is within a few blocks and I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Recommended to me by a friend who had discovered the hotel while on an 'antique hunting' expedition in the area, I stayed there after a trip to Munich. There are other hotels closer to the centre of the old walled city, but the Burghotel suited me for 'value for money' -- not over-priced (but you do pay extra for the buffet breakfast (a wide choice of dishes).

The hotel was just completing a renovation programme (I understand it's now completed), but the work did not hamper my stay.

Try and get the room at the top of the building -- it's large and has a big balcony (worth the extra few euros)

Friendly staff who can point you in the right direction if you are looking for some great local food at affordable prices.

I will be in the area again at the end of the year -- and I will definitely book this hotel for the occasion.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a small hotel situated in the lanes of the old city, and a short walk from everywhere a tourist will want to go. The service was friendly, the room quite spacious and comfortable, and we slept well and enjoyed the buffet breakfast (which cost extra). But there are snags. The public areas downstairs are small and at breakfast it seemed a bit crowded. Some aspects of the furnishings could do with updating. The swimming pool/sauna is welcome, but is too small for anything more than a quick splash. We were unlucky enough to stay while some building work was being done inside the hotel, so bags of cement were piled outside the lift, which didn't create a good impression. However, for a one-night stay it was fine and we might even go again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple