1,081 results
All reviews football stadium a hilton honors member bus stop city centre stayed for one night hotel staff hotel restaurant excellent breakfast old town short stay fc germany lounge taxi autobahn euro nazi
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2017

The hotel was kind of off the path but had many park activities and history within walking distance. It was very quiet. Everything worked well and the staff were very helpful. The bed was comfortable and the room was nice as well. The fool was very tasty and had a local feel. I enjoyed my stay very much and would gladly stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_Nuremberg, Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Hi Mike,

thank you for your recent trip to the Hilton Hotel in Nuremberg.

I am delighted to see that you feel very well and comfortable.

Nevertheless I know you spend a great time visiting Nuremberg and it would be my pleasure to welcome you back as our guest anytime in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed September 16, 2017

We chose this location for its proximity to the Volksfestplatz and some other items on this end of town. After discovering the local public transportation, especially bus 44 at the front door step, this location becomes super convenient to the Altstadt old city. Staff was extremely warm and helpful. As a Hilton silver member, wifi was free.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hilton_Nuremberg, Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for staying with us during your last visit to Nuremberg . We highly appreciate your loyalty and the time you took to share your valued feedback with us over tripadvisor.com.
It is my pleasure to read that you were satisfied with the level of service provided by our team Members .

I am already looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future and I am sending you my best regards from Nuremberg .

Best regards

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were clean but not fancy. Age starts to show. During the summer guests may use the public pool next door for free: 50m pool. For soccer fans: hotel is on property of 1.FC Nuernberg with stadium in walking distance

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hilton_Nuremberg, Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear guest,

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Stayed for one night. Great location, plenty of parking, lovely, big spotlessly clean room, nice bathroom, friendly staff. This was my third stay here and I can definitely recommend it. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Nuremberg. Good internet connection.

Date of stay: August 2017
Hilton_Nuremberg, Manager at Hilton Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing the Hilton Nuremberg as your hotel in Nuremberg and for the time you took to share your valued feedback with us on tripadvisor.

We know you had a fantastic time in Nuremberg and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back as our guest in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed September 3, 2017

I wasn't too sure what to expect with some of the reviews I had read before staying but I have to say that I am surprised with the overall experience. It can be said that the rooms are a little dated, but that is really quite a harsh criticism. Yes they could do with an update but they are comfortable and probably in line with the price you pay for a room here. They have all the amenities that you would expect. Bathrooms are clean and the toiletries that they supply smell wonderful. What has to be said as the stand out feature of this hotel is how wonderful the staff are. From front desk to housekeeping everyone is friendly and will do anything they can to help you out. I had to leave early one morning before breakfast and they offered to have some food prepared to take on my journey. Now to the breakfast, it is really good. You will find pretty much anything you are after and the quality and taste is excellent. I would definitely stay here next time visiting the Nuremburg.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank jamesriddiford

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing the Hilton Nuremberg as your hotel in Nuremberg and for the time you took to share your valued feedback with us on tripadvisor .

With kind regards,