Hilton Nuremberg
Hotel Meteor(Nuremberg)
Gasthof Sud(Nuremberg)
Hotel St. Peter(Nuremberg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfootball stadiumhilton offersdated hotelan updategold memberburger kingtaxi ridedocumentation centerpublic transportationcity centres bahnstayed for one nightbusiness hoteltrade showrally groundseasy accesshotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Nice Hotel with friendly staff..Shares part of the facilty with FC Nuremberg who have their new complex and training pitches just behind the hotel which makes it very ideal for a training camp.Spacious rooms with comfortable beds. The only let down was the price of Internet services.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The front desk staff were very helpful at assisting my wife and I and my octogenarian in-laws. Sonja’s command of English was much better than my attempts at broken German. We stayed here because I needed a business hotel while were we visiting the Palace of Justice. The hotel is the opposite direction but is very close to the Nazi parade grounds.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We chose the Hilton for the convenience of its location - easily accessed by car, plenty of parking, and very close to the Frankenstadion railway station which allowed quick access to central Nuremberg - and the superb tariffs: 69Euros for a standard double / twin.

Excellent rooms - very good beds. Very efficient, courteous and friendly check-in and check-out.

Can't comment on the restaurants as we didn't eat there - having dinner and breakfast whilst exploring the old Town.

This hotel redeemed my view of the Hilton chain after disappointing experiences staying in two others in London on business trips - Hilton Green Park and Hilton Paddington, both of them tired and the latter lacking in any sense of customer service.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stayed one night whilst on a business trip. The room was clean and tidy. The bed was comfortable and of a good size. There was ample wardrobe space. The tea makings and mini bar weren't up to standard but that's just a small thing. The breakfast was adequate and there was plenty of choice.
I though that the room was a little bit over priced and it wasn't five star standard.
I would try someone else if I had to travel to Nuremberg again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We stayed for one night on our travels through Germany. I was not overwhelmed. Breakfast selection was good. Bed was comfy and room was clean. The hotel is conveniently located if you wanted to watch FC Nurnberg.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple