“As expected”

Cafe Neef
Ranked #3 of 32 Coffee & Tea in Nuremberg
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this place. My girlfriend and I walked here after our hotel breakfast was busy and had no seating available. The food was what we got from our hotel breakfast the day before, just a little more expensive. Over all I would say if you need somewhere to eat breakfast I would recommend Cafe Neef, but if you have a hotel breakfast it's not a can't miss location.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

We all love a good dessert but these guys take it to the next level. Yogurt, nuts, seeds, gem, fruits..... a must try.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Just cannot resist going back to this wonderful dessert place... a year later and it was still just as good as the first time... awesome cakes...beautifully decorated...tasty and yummeeee...even the lebkuchen are so so good....dont miss this place when you visit Nuremberg..

Reviewed August 7, 2017

maybe our favorite Nuremberg cafe for coffee and cake. Ok, the coffee is not great (but we had read that in other reviews) but the cake / desserts / pastries were fabulous.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

If you look in the window of the amazing dessert palace, you won't walk away. OMG this place offers more kinds of sweets, beautifully presented then I have ever seen. We sat at an outside table to enjoy the sights of "medieval" Nurnberg. We had nice service, and our waitress spoke decent English making it easier on us.

After ingesting a few hundred (thousand calories) I went inside to find very nice, clean restrooms, which for some reason I wasn't expecting. I wanted to take some chocolate treats back to my wife who wasn't with us at that moment. A young lady who really didn't speak English tried very hard and patiently to understand the kind of treats I was looking for. It really didn't matter because there probably wasn't one chocolate treat in the store that my wife would not have loved.

1  Thank Bill G