“Dinner after Fair”

Ranked #724 of 1,317 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

After Fair i need eat something quick before travel to home but not some kind of fast food.

First step. Smells really like in China and like chinese cousine in USA. Not like chinese resteurant in Poland.
Good. Very good

Secend. Some women ask me I will be eat or drink. Because if only drink she have not table for me.

Big minus.

I order won ton soup and chcken carry woth vegetables.

Won ton is not really good. I don't order one more time for sure. Dumplings was flat. Soup with out full teaste.

Chicken very very good and meal was delivery very nice. On hot spot with candles below.

Really good.

The best thing was that this resteurant was full of people from China. Propably from the Fair. But they looks like eat something good.
So maybe this won ton soup was like in China but i am not sure.

Price like for Nurmberg really nice.
Beer. Soup and second disk 20 euro.

Very close to bus and train station.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a reviewReviews (72)

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I accidentally found this restaurant on my way back from stuttgart to prague.
Literally very hungry and decided to give a shot, it was a disaster.
Moment i entered there was not a single table occupied, have ordered roll and chicken vegetables noodles.

Roll was okay and chicken noddles was bland, half a bowl sauce left after i finished all noodles.

While eating i saw few guests entered and waited like 5 minutes and no one was there to entertain them ,they sat by themselves.

Service guy was all the time in kitchen and had no idea who is entering or leaving the restaurant, he was supposed to be at front.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 17, 2017

The mistake that most of us make is to keep eating German every night. The problem is that is not what we do when we are home - We don't eat American dishes all the time. Rather, some nights are Mexican, Chinese, Italian, etc. this brings me to my point - Chinese appealed to us omniscience's this particular evening. I wasn't sure which region was specialized by the restaurant as the food was of a variety not recognized. The pork dish that I had was savory but didn't wow me. The Hot and Sour Soup was tomato base, which I found strange from the szechuan and hunan types. The waitress was from the Philippines and very entertaining.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

Pleasant staff but spectacularly slow service. Had to ask a few times when our food would be coming out. Our drinks arrived one at a time. One person asked for no spice or pepper in her dinner and it arrived with spice. They fixed it but the new plate didn't arrive for about 40 minutes. Chipped plates and buffet style items are served mixed on the same plate separated by a wall of cucumber to stop them running into each other. Two plates would have been better. Food was okay but wouldn't recommend or return.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2016

Was staying at the Novotel opposite so popped over for a dinner. Service was not bad.
The decor of the restaurant could do with a refurbishment. The food was not bad but nothing special.
It is not a bad choice if you are nearby and fancy a Chinese.

Date of visit: October 2016