“Good Fast Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good Fast Food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you are looking for a quick, cheap meal, this is a great place to get one. The staff was friendly and accommodating as we struggled with the German menu, and the food was tasty and spicier than you typically find in Europe.

Visited December 2012

• Korean first
Vienna, Austria
“Good cheap Thai and Indian food.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

A meal and a drink for less than 9 euro when I went. The Red Curry one of the best I've had and used to live in Thailand!

• Visited November 2012
Cologne, Germany
“Amazing ... And fast.”
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my husban tonight during a weekend in Nuremberg. Unlike other Thai restaurants, there were only a few choices, and of those, they'd sold out of many for the night by about 7 pm. That said, they provided us with samples, and the red curry and vegetable dishes were perfect! While I would have loved to sample the whole menu, I have a feeling everything would have been too good to choose. Moral of the story -- get there early! They apparently sell out.

They also have a great beer and wine selection, and friendly service (although, I should mention it is walk-up/self-serve). However this also makes it cheap -- 2 beers, 2 entrees, 15 bucks.

Wishing we were staying another night so we could go again.