See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

This was my 4th stay at Advantage Appartments Hotel. It amazes my how well Kerstin and here staff make you feel right at home. Everyone is very helpful. The Hotel is located a short walk from the train station,subway and the historical city center. I am already looking forward to my next stay!!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
kerstin_gaertner, Manager at Advantage Appartements Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Dear Brian,
thank you very much for your rating.
We also looking forward to welcome you again.
your Advantage Team

Reviewed March 2, 2016

Stayed here just the one night. Staff at reception were friendly enough and helped guide me to the underground car parking across the road. The room was quite small and dated. Sadly the bathroom had a bad drains smell and you need to twist a timer switch to get the dim light to come on. Food menu was quite limited and basic.
It works fine as a budget place to rest your head but is not really a place to stay for more than a night.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for just one night this week.
Location is central enough- 10 min walk from the centre although the hotel is not in a particularly nice area.
The one member of staff I came across was very friendly.
My room was compact but clean and had enough for a short stay. In general the whole place was a bit run down and looked fairly tatty.
Not a bad place for a quick stopover, but I'll try somewhere else if I return to Nuremberg.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2015

I have been gone for 10 years. Prior to this, the Hotel was always my first choice and probably stayed there at least 12 times each year during the IWA show. I come back after all this time and the standard is better than ever. Fabulous hosts, friendly staff and efficient general operations. Always willing to help all the guests.

Room Tip: The rooms are all exceptionally clean and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2014 via mobile

Once again the hotel staff went out of their way to make sure my stay was perfect. Kerstin, the General Manager is very friendly and provides excellent service. The location is only a 15 minute walk to the train station and Nuremberg's city center. The rooms are very clean and comfortable too. My next trip to Nuremberg will include a stay at the Advantage!!

Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business