“Quiet and close to Messe”

Ramada Nuernberg Parkhotel
Ranked #45 of 126 Hotels in Nuremberg
Reviewed March 16, 2013

This hotel is on edge of big park area. Rooms are very ample and hotel is quiet area. Very close to exhibition center and only 7 or 8 minutes by taxi to city center.
Staff is super friendly and helpful for anything you can think of needing.

Room Tip: some rooms available with sofa which is good for reading or TV. we always ask for closer to elevator
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Ramada Nuernberg Parkhotel

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Some colleagues and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights during the IWA show. The rooms are clean and large enough to be comfortable for 2 people. Our only drawback being English was that there were no tea/coffee making facilities in the room, otherwise there was nothing to complain about. The toiletries in the bathroom that are supplied are good quality and lacked nothing.

The restaurant and bar food is exceptionally good. The bar staff were really nice and friendly and made us laugh, also very attentive.

Breakfast was buffet as normal with again enough choice to keep most people happy and good quality.

I am sure we will be staying here again next year, it's only 5 minutes away from the exhibition centre and runs two free shuttle buses in a morning and evening if you didn't want to take the car.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EastYorksJackie
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My overall experience of this hotel was good.

The room was a good size and comfortable. It comes with all the amenities that you would need including TV, Safe, toiletries in the bathroom, Iron etc... The room was in a good state of decor however there were a few things that did look a bit tired e.g. Bathroom fittings, poor lighting in bathroom and overhead light was hanging a from its fitting.

I ordered room service a couple of times and the service was quick and the food hot and good quality.

Breakfast was included in my rate and it was ample. I ate in the hotel restaurant one night which was a similar menu to room service and I have no complaints.

The reception staff were accommodating booking taxis etc...

Overall I had a good experience here and would stay again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The Hotel located about 15min away from the centre (by bus).

Reception:
The Reception Personal was very polite and very helpful! Check In Procedure was very quick and when we ask to get 2 separate beds they can not give us immediately since the hotel was fully booked. But 30min later 1 guest has request room with kingsize bed the call us and offer us to change our room with 2 separate beds.
The Reception personal give us many good information regarding restaurant, public transporation and give/inform us the choice to parking our car, out side in the hotel area for 3EU a day or 10EU a day in the hotel parking area underground the hotel.

Breakfast:
The breakfast was great, many choice of bread, jams, warm breakfast etc. The Service personal was very friendly too.

Room:
The rooms is very clean, very good isolation with smal balcony. There are enough space in the room.

SPA:
SPA Facilities is available

Service Personal:
I forgot to take my wallet when we change the room. I just realize on the next day. I informed the reception and they over us to give some money so i can go to the down town and enjoy the city of Nürmberg since we have to wait until the guest who's using that room do check out. At the end we agree that the reception take out my wallet and keep it with them. At about 18:00 when we are coming from the down time the reception give me my wallet. Once again, the reception personal in this hotel is really very helpfull!

Bar:
My wife and her parent has enjoy the bar in this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hku
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stayed with a group for one night only & whilst the hotel is not central it was fine for our needs. The room was perfectly comfortable, I enjoyed a swim in the pool & we ate dinner in the bar which was very nice. Breakfast was good too. This hotel seems to host a lot of conferences.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights, the hotel is in a great location. You can easily get the tram into the centre of Nurnberg to see the Christmas market and the nazi rally grounds are 10min walk away. The rooms were quite spacious with a lovely modern bathroom which was spotless. The price is quite high I feel however it is the Christmas season so I assume this was why. The buffet breakfast was good, lots of choice! I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stayed at the Ramada parhotel in Nuremberg for two nights. The hotel was nice in terms of quietness, quality of the room (rather big also), but the breakfast was rather disappointing. No fresh fruit, no fresh orange juice (if I remember correctly).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business