We stayed here with friends just for a weekend and it was great. It was literally a short walk from the train station and a short stroll to the Christmas Markets. The rooms were not anything special but definitely did the job. They were clean, had free wifi, hot showers and comfy beds. If you are needing a place to stay while in Nuremberg I would recommend here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New comfort, new design: The ibis Nurnberg Hauptbahnhof will be closed for renovation from March 23 to June 15, 2013. We can accommodate guests at the ibis Nurnberg City am Plarrer during this period. Until March 22, 2013, the 152 comfortable rooms at theibis Nurnberg Hauptbahnhof are available for guests, offering a place to work in peace. The hotel is ideally located just 328 yards (300 m) or a 4-minute walk to Nuremberg main train station as well as the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Nuernberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Ibis Hotel Nuremberg
- Ibis Hotel Nuernberg City