All reviews simple solution old town fire alarm the main train station convenient location room was large city centre hostels
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I've traveled many places and not a huge fan of this city and most accomadation is dear however I think this is very good compared to the rest so if your staying here I'd say stay here it's worth it and it's very centrel in the city too so very conviniant in many ways

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017

We booked this room through booking.com, as a hotel night, but it turned out to be a hostel. The room was not clean. The floor was sticky. The shower had mold and the sheets were dirty. the windows looked like they have never been cleaned. The rooms were very noisy. we were on the fourth floor, but the glass did not keep the outside noise out.
We decided to stay nonetheless, since it was late and we were tired. We only needed one night as we were passing through on our way home. We got clean sheets from the reception, which we had to put them on ourselves.
At night I noticed a little black dot moving over the sheet when I pressed it, it plopped and left a bloodstain on the sheet.
I will never set foot in this hotel, or any of the this chain.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank _mats_v_amen
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

When I first booked it, I was deceived by its closeness to the Hauptbahnhof since I needed to leave the next early morning.
Even though the room appeared to be clean, when I woke up I noticed a few insect stings on my arms and just thought it was something random: I couldn't be more wrong... In fact during the following days after my stay I had a bad allergic reaction with severe itching that still today is bothering. The diagnosis of "insect stings" probably bed bugs, was given by a doctor so it's not just an impression. Furthermore, I read that other customers experienced the same thing (I wish I had read those reviews before staying there). I travelled many times and stayed in all sorts of accommodations, from hotels to hostels and never had any kind of issue. I will never go there again and suggest the hotel staff to investigate on this matter because things could have gone worse. When I travel I want to feel safe and enjoy my time abroad, not fight against something I'm not responsible for.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank mrs_joyce89
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

It was way to hot in the room and the noise from the street kept waking everyone up. The railing on the top bunk bed was too small so i can't recommend it for people staying with children. The room and toilet was not clean. There were only 4 parking spaces and they were taken so we had to leave the car 2 blocks away. I wish i had spent a little more and stayed in one of the many other hotels in the area. Glad it was only one night.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 7, 2017

Hey,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for your exceptionally bad experience.
We can assure you this is not our cleaning standard.
The parking situation in a city center is usually not the best. If our parking place is completely reserved there is always the option to get a place across the street for the same price.
We would like to welcome you in one of our hotels anytime again.

Andre
reception

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Location is good near the main station. Just stayed a night on a single private room and it was clean, as well as the toilet, beds are comfortable.the room could be bigger. Big window and good view. Nice staff and really good buffet breakfast with everything!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 19, 2017

Hello,

thank you for your feedback!

Best regards