I have been staying at many hotels around the world. This hotel was definetly one of the best.
The hotel is located nearby a small mall, shops, bakery and the underground. The acom hotel was very beautiful and modern as well. The hotel seems too have very high standars such as keeping the room nice and clean.
The staff was extremly friendly and helpful.
I can almost say that this hotel was perfect and I have to mention that I'm usaully very critical.
I would highly recommend this hotel if you like to stay in a tidy and nice hotel and were you also have the oppertunity to experience and enjoy Nuremberg which also is a wonderful city.
- The breakfast is 10 EURO pr. person but there is a very nice bakery just across the street. (1 min. by foot.)
- We visited Documentation centre and Zeppilin Tribune and Hat museum and I would definitely recommend this too.
At least... ask for a Nuremberg brochure and Nuremberg Card for visiting museums and stuff like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lots of lifestyle for little prices offers the 3 star city hotel and gives the price sensible guest exactly the accommodation he is looking for – tempting contemporary quality with high-end materials, individual design and all of it for reasonable prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your acomhotel nurnberg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.