“Fantastic Place, and the best Franconian food I ever had!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bratwursthausle

Bratwursthausle
Ranked #9 of 1,117 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Cuisines: German, Barbecue, European, Central European
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Altstadt - St. Sebald
“Fantastic Place, and the best Franconian food I ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Let's put it this way, ended up going there everyday. Great bottom prices, and top tasty food. The owner is often coming to greet you at the table, very warm and caring. I love this place. It is often busy - as it also has a great local reputation. I was very lucky that they also sell their sausages and sauerkraut in cans - to fly back with. In fact, i was surprised that when i got back to Canada, opened up the can of sausage, and the can of sauerkraut to see that it was the very same great tasting food - a miracle! Great choice of beer, and friendly staff. I can't wait to get back to Nuremberg for this place - great beer garden in the front of the restaurant as well. To give you an idea, a full plate of sausage and sauerkraut was only around 6 euro!

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Melbourne
“One of the worse customer service restaurant ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

On my arrival to Nuremberg went to this place with friends, and we ordered drinks. It was a bit early for dinner so we were not sure whether or not to have dinner, however we wanted to have drinks for the meantime...
The waiter brought the drinks and asked me whether we were going to eat, I said probably not yet. and he said to finish the drinks and to leave. He was very rude and even saw him waving his hands towards us to leave.
I have never experienced such rudeness. So do not bother with this place, there are a number of nice places around and with better attitude and professionalism.

6 Thank MoonlightRide
Liepaja, Liepája, Latvia
“the worst place in Nuremberg”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

The waitress looked as if she was was going home after hard work and we disturbed her intentions! It was Saturday 9 pm and I've never seen the worst welcome, however the food was not as bad as our impressions. We devoured our bratwursts in 5 min and had to go away, as all the napkins/spices/etc were removing from the table.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Svetlana R
calgary
“Great night out on the patio!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I can't say it's the best bratwurst as it was the first restaurant I have been to in Nuremburg but willing to bet it's still one of the best especially if you are looking for that smoked flavour. We had asparagus sauerkraut and horseradish on the side along with the frankonian soup. I ordered the six sausages while my husband ans his co-worker ordered eight. Four half litres of beer later and the meal for three came up to 60 euros. The patio is excellent and made for a great dinner in the late evening. Waiter was fairly attentive. Overall a great experience!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank puccacat
budapest
“yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you want to try the German bratwurst go for it!
It is a good place to have a nice small lunch. It is fresh, quick and good price.

Visited April 2013