“Great family owned resturaunt”

Bohm's Herrenkeller
Ranked #22 of 1,134 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Altstadt - St. Lorenz
Kemnath, Germany
“Great family owned resturaunt”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I stopped in here on a Saturday evening, pretty early, all I can say is make reservations. We were the first ones in so we got a table but they filled up fast. Good German food, we ordered the mixed grill and the local beer. It was a good home cooked type meal. We enjoyed the calm atmosphere and it was right next to our hotel Victoria. Recommend to try it at least once if you're in Nuremberg for the weekend.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jessica A

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
San Antonio, Texas
“Just wonderful in every way”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This wonderful family owned restaurant is on a side street near Lorenzekirche and is well worth finding. We had an apartment right around the corner and my biggest regret is that we did not eat here every day of our week long visit. My husband had the roasted pork shoulder with two giant potato dumplings and a fresh salad 12.50€, and I enjoyed the perch, which was crispy and served over parsley potatoes with a nice salad 14.50€. The room was filled with locals, know well by the waiters and each other. We felt like we had walked back in time and the waiter was so helpful with our questions and my allergy concerns. This was one of the best meals we had during a 23 day trip and I urge anyone in Nürnberg to enjoy this experience.

Visited October 2013
Canberra, Australia
“Great authentic German food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We had a great meal at bohm's. Great local dishes and a nice atmosphere. I will admit that my expectations were high given the reviews here and it was excellent but not quite the best German food we had on this trip. All the same though we would still recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“MD Australia”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This was a great smaller German Restaurant . Lots of locals there so that is always good. Basic but very good food. Service great . So if you would like a typical smaller German restaurant I would recommend this one

• Visited September 2013
Chicago
“Favorite German meal”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We spent 9 days throughout Germany - this was easily our favorite restaurant. Very nice and intimate setting - great service and excellent German food. We highly recommend.

Visited September 2013