“I will never enjoy veal piccata anywhere else again”
Review of Minneci

Minneci
Ranked #20 of 1,217 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Altstadt - St. Lorenz
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Can't say enough positives about this place. We loved the ambiance, service, wine, and food. I had the veal with black truffles - wow! You can order wine by the glass, including some not on the menu from a recently opened bottle. This worked well for us since I like red and my wife likes white.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Excellent food and wonderful wines. Very friendly staff, nice building and beautiful surroundings in the old city.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Made reservations by e-mail which were very efficiently dealt with - very impressed. This restaurant would remain on our list, should we return to Nuremberg. We were able to make ourselves understood and the menus were in English. We chose the menu with all the courses and the presentation of each was outstanding and delicious. They are certainly ranked number one on tripadvisor for a reason.

1  Thank 19Maxine
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been coming to Nuremberg in the middle of January for about 3 years now and this place is always on the list. Here is what I recommend:

Make reservations in advance.
Order wine. I really like the Salento Primitivo. If you like the wine you get, the owner (not sure if he is the owner) can give you the address of where to buy the wine take home with you.
I always get the shrimp with risotto. Always very good.
They give you an appetizer of this AMAZING green soup in a glass - still not sure if you use the tiny spoon to eat it or just drink it straight. I usually just drink it.
Great for business dinners.
They speak German and Italian and a tiny bit of English.

1  Thank supergirl
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Everything around this restaurant is to rate high: service, design, taste, quality, quality/price and wine list. The chef is an inspired one, for sure, the photos are just the beginning of the trip to taste. I, personally, will come back. Good for business dinners, too.