“The best Burrito I have ever consumed! ”

Hot Tacos - The Spicy Fast Food
Ranked #234 of 1,275 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Neighborhood: Altstadt - St. Lorenz
Neighborhood: Altstadt - St. Lorenz
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

A great little take away restaurant with the option for around 18 to eat in.
Suitable location close to most of the shops, prices are inexpensive and the drinks options are vast. Staff are friendly and happy to help with your selections. Highly recommended and will return if visiting the city again.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed February 11, 2017 via mobile

A little pricey. Smaller portions. But fresh super tasty food. So worth it. 100% will be visiting again. As an American living in Germany craving Mexican/texmex is a full time obsession. Hot tacos satiated that need for burritos and spicy salsa verde!! Loved it.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank 553martinaj
Reviewed January 5, 2017

When I imagine tacos and burritos, they do not have cheese, lettuce and chipottle on them, but man was I wrong. I cannot call this authentic mexican food but definitely it is 2 thumbs up! I will be stopping by here tomorrow <3 again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I visited hot tacos very excited for some Mexican food after a long day of travelling to nuremberg to be sorely disappointed by the service provided. I gave my order, I can be quite fussy so there wasn't going to be a lot of salad on the burrito, he looked at me and in front of the whole store and said he wasn't making that, it would be too tiny and told me he would make mini burritos (very rude to the point of almost me saying don't worry about it and walking out) received food, was tasty but tiny in comparison of what I initially wanted. My friend then ordered a chicken burrito, he went away to make it then called out her order to find that he had made two small tacos, she told the guy that she ordered a chicken burrito, and he said no you ordered taco (again in front of the whole store), he did not attempt to fix this issue or take her word for it so she ate the tacos, not quite sure how he got tacos and burrito mixed up... (very small proportion again) ate quickly then left as soon as possible. Very unimpressed by the service, staff were very rude and ignorant to our requests, very bad first impression of Germany...

Date of visit: January 2017
2  Thank Beth L
Reviewed December 16, 2016

Staff - One was "meh", the second absolutely enthusiastic and the third one friendly and attentive.

Food - I had tacos. They were the best I ever had.
My friend had the burrito - best he ever had.

Simply put - go there!