“Try the house special pasta”
Review of Padelle d'Italia

Padelle d'Italia
Ranked #4 of 1,147 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Altstadt - St. Lorenz
Description: Important note: From the 08th until the 16th of June 2017, we have closed because of structural alteration works!
Sydney, Australia
“Try the house special pasta”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I normally don't eat out at Italian restaurants, but after a week of Franconian fare, I was ready for something different. I found this place via the reviews here, and since it was only just around the corner from my hotel decided to have a look.

It was full when I arrived, but I was given a glass of prosecco while I waited & that kept me happy. As I was waiting, a sizzling pan of pasta, parma & truffle oil went past, to be given the "house special" treatment: spun around in a giant parmesan cheese & lathered with cream. There are plenty of pictures already posted here.

Only a couple of the waiters spoke fluent English, but I was able to get my message across pretty easily: "I want that!"

Every mouthful was utter bliss. I cannot recommend this highly enough! It was the only place in Nürnberg that I made sure to visit a second time during my trip.

Can't wait for my next business trip - mostly for this restaurant!

• Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Nuremberg, Germany
“Excellent ”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Excellent Italian food, excellent service and a very good selection of wines for a moderate price. I highly recommend it.

1 Thank Efraim_Riess
Santana Parnaiba
“nice italian surprise in Nurnberg”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

cozy place and friendly staff make this restaurant a perfect option in town; the food is very good, good choices of wine, amazing desserts, all for a fair price.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank LucianaG70
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Very rude member of staff”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We called in for a coffee which was quickly brought to our table. When we asked for the bill we wanted to pay using some coins. The waitress threw the bill on the table and walked off as my partner could not count the money quick enough and she disagreed with the amount. Eventually she returned and just took the money with no smile or thanks. No one deserves to be treated like this

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Naomi1953
London, United Kingdom
“Italian charisma”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled on this Italian and what a welcome. After many Bavarian lunches of boiled beef dumpling and cabbage an Italian was just what the dr ordered. This little restaurant is busy all the time. We arrived and friendly waiters explained that a table would be a wait, as we did not book, but why not enjoy a glass of prosecco whilst u wait. Food is excellent and the giant Parmesan which they use to fold a creamy linguine and truffle dish is the thing to order. In fact I had it both times I went. Superb food with a reasonable bill. Highly recommend! Wish it existed in London where I live.

1 Thank daturaz