“Bad service, food nothing great”
Review of La Commedia Pizzeria Restaurant - CLOSED

La Commedia Pizzeria Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Glockenhof
Nuremberg, Germany
“Bad service, food nothing great”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had a really bad waiter, that was extremely rude. we spent a lot of money in this place, around 40 per person, we did not even get a we are sorry after complaining to the owner about the waiter. he even thought that it was funny. and the food is nothing out of the ordinary. the pasta was kind of soft and some of the dishes lacked seasoning

• Visited August 2013

Oslo, Norway
“Best Italian pizza with really nice toppings and ingredients!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my experience at this restaurant, good service real and Italian waiters whit good mood. :) i really love the pizzas and the Italian food. I would say that Italian food is always the best choice. I love how they make the pizza in a real stone oven in a classical way. The food has a fair price and its enough food to fill you up. I also recommend the deserts i tried the tiramisu and i liked it.

• Visited June 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Good place with real Italian pizza”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Good place with good service with water more expansive then beer . I went there for a few time and recommend it for occasional dinner and brunch.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank shpion32
Nuremberg, Germany
“Looks pretentious, but is ok”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I heard good about the pizzas in this place, and since we were in the neighborhood, the lunch place was decided. The interior of the place looks slightly pretentious, but luckily it turned out to be just the looks. For an italian place they have pretty good choise of beer, which is a big thing for me. The pizzas themselves are huge and taste pretty good. Just a couple of (personal) recommendations: Do not take the "dinkel"-version of the base. It just is not that tasty, though healthy. If unsure, take the pizza named after the restaurant, and ask to change the olives for jalapenos or similar.
Unless your appetite is unusually large, you won't be able to finish a pizza alone, so sharing is an option or then a snack later has been taken care of.

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“OK, but not great if you tasted other italien food”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was with my family as its closely located to my resident. Even though their main meal was pizza; we selected some pasta when we asked the waiter what type of pasta it was, he asked if we know pasta at all... Rude??? Dont know we were the only 'browns' OR was he trying to be helpful?
Food: The Kurbissuppe was good and bread was brought after it was asked. The pasta was lush and no flavour. The Panna Cotta for desert, he recommended for me was supposed to be with lots of fruits, what i had was 2 slice of kiwi and 2 slice of apple.

From other tables what I noticed was that the pizza was huge and maybe I should have ordered pizza.

• Visited October 2012