Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg
Hotel Agneshof(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
$93
$80
  • Bar/Lounge
Movenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
$108
$81
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold citybusiness roomminute walkwalkable distanceice machinemid range hoteltrain stationbusiness tripmodern roomsthe hotel is cleannight stayperfect stayunderground garageon footroom numberdouble roomdecent hotel
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a typical business hotel and it is close to the city center, so if you visit for business or city trip it is the right hotel for you. The breakfast was very good with a nice variety of foods, fruits, salads etc. But it was very very expensive....

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ParkInnNuernberg, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Aurora_Boreallis,
Thank you for your kind words.
We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay and that you liked our breakfast buffet.
We hope to welcome you back again.
Kind regards,
Martina Bauernschidt (Director of Sales and Marketing)

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The hotel is close to the city center. The room was very cozy and it had an excellent bed. The breakfast was very good and with a wide array of options.

The hotel's underground parking is quite small but there are public options very close.

The WiFi is limited to one device and quite unreliable. If this is very important for you then you might need to pay the additional fee for an upgraded connection.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear COrwin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you liked your room.

We hope that we can welcome you again.
Kind regards,

Martina Bauernschmidt (Director of Sales and Marketing)

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We arrived at 10 AM and the check-in time is for 3 PM. From the moment we got in Front Office Staff ( Matias ? ) warmly welcomed us and started working on looking for an available room as ours was not ready yet. As the hotel was busy, no room was found but he gladly took all of our luggage and stowed them away safely and recommended a good place to go and hang around for a short time.

The location is perfect. It is close to all tourist attractions and daily amenities. The room is a little small but was clean and cleaned daily. To my surprise, the linen were changed almost daily and so are the towels but I must ask for facecloth daily ( LOL ). It can also use an extra chair. There was only one in the room for 2 people. A small room fridge would also be a nice touch. The internet connection which was free was very good. A good alarm clock would also be helpful as we come from a different country with a different time zone.

When you are in need of anything in your room, they are so quick to respond. I needed an iron and board, I needed the safety deposit box to be reset and the lovely female Front Office Staff was so quick to respond to it.

Each and every time you pass by the lobby, the Staff including the duty manager were very generous with their greetings and smiles.

We were there from April 12 to 24 ( inclusive ). I travelled with my 88 years young mother. The Staff always offer her assistance and smiles.

On April 16th, it was my birthday. I was surprised to be greeted by the Staff ( Roxanne ? )as soon as they saw me coming out of the elevator. That I thought just made my day until we returned to our room late in the day. I was even more surprised to find that they set a table setting for us in our room complete with a bottle of drink, fruits, chocolates and a card signed by the Park Inn Staff. Truly - what a feeling. I was so touched by it that the next day, I could not resist but head to Kaiserstrasse and hit the big shops for a card and gift to the Staff.

Before our trip, I was torn between choosing Park In or the Ibis Altstadt Hotel. I am so glad to have chosen this hotel. I could not careless what the hotel lacks in vanity etc. but the Staff all makes up for that. They made our visit to the city memorable. They gave us a home feeling during our stay.

Thank you. Merci Beaucoup. Vielen Danke. Aloha Oe.

Until we meet again.

Dr. Edward Alexis Lopez Carrington - Toronto, Canada

Room Tip: Stop looking further. Park Inn Radisson Nuremberg - it is !
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Dr. Edward Alexis Lopez Carrington,

Thank you so much for this great review. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We really hope to welcome you again, soon.

Best regards,
Martina Bauernschmidt (Director of Sales and Marketing)
and the entire Park Inn by Radisson Team Nuremberg

Reviewed April 30, 2014

It was a very disappointing experience... The room was small, not welcoming and malodorous. There is no mini bar or at least a bottle of water in the room. The breakfast was poor.
The only good thing about this hotel is the location close to the old city center, still not enough to book a room here.

I don't recommend Park Inn; for the same money you can have a much better stay in another central hotel in Nuremberg.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Elena B
ParkInnNuernberg, Director of Sales at Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2014

Dear Elena B,
First of all I am sorry that it took so long to write you back.
I am glad that you liked the location of our hotel.
On the other side I am so sorry that you had such bad experience with us.
I know that our hotel rooms are not the biggest and that after more than six years with a high occopancy level the furniture is not up to date anymore. We already considered this in our long term planning.
You are right! We do not have minibars in our rooms but we have some vending machines in the public area where our guest can take some snacks or drinks.
Regarding the poor breakfast we already improved this situation. As we had some personal changes in the kitchen during this time we had some troubles in the past. Since June we have a new team with more menpower to ensure the qualitiy.
We would be very happy if you would give us a second chance in the future.
Martina Bauernschmidt - Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I booked a Business room and was looking forward to it. On my arrival I found out, that I booked for a wrong day. The helpful guy at the reception managed to change my booking, but the business room was not available. The only room in the hotel left was a smoking room.

The lobby of the hotel looks all right. The rooms ( 116) was rather smelly and looking tired. The lighting does not work very well either.
This is a very busy hotel with people coming in coaches. It is also full of young people going out. Nothing wrong with it, but I was expecting a bit more from Park Inn by Radisson.
The staff is probably the best thing about this hotel, very friendly and helpful.
The bed is OK, but the rooms would benefit from a major overhaul.
The location is good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank MarcelaPomphrey
ParkInnNuernberg, Sales Assistant at Park Inn by Radisson Nuremberg, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear MarcelaPomphrey,

First of all thank you very much for taking the time to send us a review after your stay.

It´s very important for us that our guests feel comfortable during their stay.
I´m pleased to read your kind words about our friendly and helpful staff which shows us that we are on the right track regarding our service philosophy.

We are very sorry that the design of our rooms did not meet your expectations.
Of course we noticed your comments about our hardware and we are already working on it.

We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Kind regards