“Freindly service, good food.”
Review of La Villa im Bamberger Haus - CLOSED

La Villa im Bamberger Haus
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I live nearby, so I come here quite often. Especially in summer is the terrace a perfekt place to be, the kids can play in the playground and the parents can enjoy a break. The service was always friendly and the food is tasty. One can choose from brasilian/mexican dishes and traditional bavarian ones, with some additional international mixture in the daily menu. For those who have never enough, an all you can eat buffet is available, though I was never hungry after finishing an A la carte dish...

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Average is the best word to describe this place. We went there also with a Groupon voucher - steak and all you can eat buffet. The steak was average to good I might say. Though nothing sepctacular, it tasted good. Not the same thing I can say about the buffet. Most of the food was kind of tasteless. There were a few sortiments, but the taste was lacking in some. As for atmosphere, nothing much. At one time there came a mariachi with a guitar. To my surprise, the place for full and that was on a Tuesday evening, I don't really understand why. It was worth the try, but I wouldn't go there again. Once again, this is about La Villa Cantina, can't tell about the rest of the restaurents in the complex

Reviewed December 22, 2011

It was so bad that I did not even wanted to waste my time writing a review. We were there with a Groupon certificate and even with the certificate it was not a good value. The buffet was filled with cheap and not very tasty food. Unlike in every Rodizio in the world (I have been to at least 50), you need to beg for the servers to bring you meat, so much that you fill up with the cheap buffet. Clearly not enough servers for a full restaurant (most tables have Groupon certificates). When it came, sausages were bad, meat was overcooked. The deserts were not very good either. Skip if you can help it.

2  Thank rgf001
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We were greeted by an unfriendly, disinterested hostess and served by even less friendly and less interested waiter. The drinks were ok. The buffet was ok. The meat (supposedly the main attraction) was terrible. Dry and tasteless.

Towards the end of our evening, with the restaurant 1/4 full, the staff started cleaning up. LOUDLY! banging pots, sorting silverware, putting away bottles, clearing salt and pepper off the tables. The waiter was more interested in going home then getting us our check. I guess he knew he was not getting much of a tip from us. A fitting ending to the evening.

STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Munich
Reviewed March 2, 2008

Try a Rodizio ( 6 course menu ) at the Cantina Mexicana & Churrascaria Brasil in the La Villa im Bamberger Haus

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook