“Great Indian Food”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Munich, Germany
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I've eaten in almost all the Indian restaurants in Munich. This one is the real thing. The sauces are right. The fire is right. Lots of British folk go here for a proper curry. I wish they had cider.

• Visited June 2012

Munich
“Solid food”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

we at at Baldeplatz 1 with a group from work, there was about 15 of us. They managed to sever us all at the same time practically, but I was left waiting for a new drink every now and again.

I felt that the sauce on my dinner was heavy, and didn't taste so fresh. Indian food isn't supposed to be a bland mix of a few spices, you should be able to taste the different parts of the sauces. I don't think it was as fresh as it could have been. To be honest I'm not sure as to how these places make their sauces, if they make them daily or not.

• Visited November 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Really good!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I really liked the food here. You won't leave hungry, and you could pick between a lot of different traditional indian dishes.
Outside, the environment wasn't that good, but you should still pay this place a visit.

• Visited July 2011