“Pizza as good as that found in Italy”
Review of Neptun

Neptun
Ranked #505 of 3,793 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were staying across the road at NH Muenchen Neue Messe and ate at Neptun the first night. We both had pizzas and they were perfection. The place was very italian and so were the staff. Very friendly and lovely atmosphere. Good value too.

There are newer reviews for Neptun

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Early and late diners available.
The pizza is really good but a bit salty.
Carpaccio is excellent.
Very practical when sleeping at NH Neue Messe.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Good and large pizza but limited atmosphere and even if the waiter/waitress were cool, it's too much a "business" restaurant (large parking, arrangement....).

1  Thank Bambooly
Reviewed February 23, 2013

If the service would have been better I would rate it 4 stars, but it was sloooow...we are giving it another change because as I said the Pasta was excellent! And the Pizza look very good too (next table to us...)

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The restaurants serves large portions which were good. I had the seafood salad starter which is a meal in itself. The pizza was pretty good too. Nothing particularly stood out where I would want to go back but I wouldn't avoid this place either. I liked the non-tourity feel and family environment