“Always a yummy pleasure!”
Review of Maharani

Maharani
Ranked #513 of 3,973 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Granted, we are biased: living basically next door and being a frequent guest, we know what to expect: extremely tasty dishes, wonderful meat and well-spiced veggie meals. Come and enjoy - this is one of the best Indian restaurants in Munich, and not overpriced!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I went with family on a long trip and we were looking for real good Indian food in Munich and we landed in this place as part of a group og Indian tourists. The food was superb and the service was excellent too. This was more pleasant since we were served bad food by Thomas cook in many other places during same trip. I wish all the best to Restaurant guys.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Located bang opposite Lowenbrau, this quaint little Indian restaurant serves excellent Indian food. Dont get confused by another restaurant of the same name located at Baldeplatz. The other Maharani is a couple of notches lower in food though it is more spacious. Service we got was excellent and we were accomodated even though we had not made a reservation, though we were requested to finish our meal within an hour. Do try the Mango Lassi ( Mango Yoghurt drink)
If you are looking for good authentic Indian food in Munich, look no further !!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The food is quite good over average: I am familiar with Indian food and this place is worth a visit. Shame for the poor service, careless and not very helpful: they even avoid to bring a part of a dish, probably thinking that I wouldn't have noticed it...
The restaurant is small and nothing special.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have to say I was a bit dissapointed with the service in this restaurant.
Staff were not interested in us at all.
Food was lovely but portions are not too big and I was actually still hungry after our dinner.
This place is good but not good enough for me to come back- especially in Munich where you still have a choice .