“Best Tapas bar in Munich!! ”
Review of La Tasca nueva

La Tasca nueva
Ranked #484 of 4,084 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2015 via mobile

This place is simply gorgeous!! The food is delicious, the service amazing and the atmosphere lovely and very authentic! If you love Spain and Spanish tapas this place is for you!!

Reviewed May 3, 2015 via mobile

Not only do they have amazing drinks that are pretty cheap around happy hour (and for some reason they have two happy hours lol), their food is DELICIOUS!!! Would definitely recommend groups of friends and couples to try it out :)

Reviewed March 21, 2015

We were so lucky to find this amazing little corner . We were wanting some spanish food since we were completely overwhelmed with eating bavarian food everyday on our trip ( solo good) and we asked around town where a good spanish restaurant was and we got the directions called a cab and he knew exactly where to go..
We arrive with lots of hunger and we were greeted immediately..i felt like in Spain...it had a good ambient..people were talking and enjoying themselves with spanish music in the back ground.
We were greeted and we ordered our meals ...Our drinks came..Aperol Spritz which i learned to love on my trip was fresh and tasty while my family asked for Spanish Beer.
Then after a few minutes our tapas were coming and it looked delicious and smelled incredible.
Needless to say i was so excited for the rest of my meal.
My dinner came and i ordered the Paella ( i had to right)..and it was to the point. It was presented beautifully and i was so happy to see the variety of seafood. I didn't leave one little rice. I ate everything. The Best Paella !!!
I had a very small room left and i opted to share my dessert with the family. WE all chose the Bomba chocolate. It was warm and oh soo good. It really was the icing on the cake for us. I was happy it was over so i didn't feel as guilty ( Ha)
We ordered the Bill and i wash't surprised at all with it.. I mean Munich is an expensive town ( 1 week here can break the bank) and i knew more or less that it was going to be a normal price..
I happily gave my waiter a generous tip since he was kind enough to explain everything to me in English..I should of practiced my spanish but i didn't want to ruin the evening. lol
All in all the service was excellent and the food was very good and very very Spanish. I live in Coral Gables and we love our Spanish food and our Cuban food...and this was the Best. I sure wish the owner thinks of bringing a restaurant here to Miami. Would be awesome !!
Greetings to La Tasca ..my vacation is over but i shall return to this gem of a place!!

2  Thank Helen E
Reviewed March 6, 2015

We come here often for the authentic tapas and the nice wines.Friendly service, nice atmosphere. Chairs need a makeover.

Reviewed November 17, 2014

My first impression of this restaurant was good, it had a nice atmosphere and was very lively. When we entered it was very busy but we were seated pretty swiftly, after this however the service was really lacking. Everything just took such a long time. After being seated, it took the staff at least 10-15 minutes to even give us a menu and take a drinks order. My partner and I ordered the tapas tower to share for a main and that took 1.5 hours to come out. As we were waiting the waitress came twice to our table with food that we hadn't ordered and it took her around an hour to even tell us there was a mistake and that they were making our food now. She gave us a complimentary plate to share while we waited however this ended up being they top layer of the tower we had already ordered, they replaced this when we actually received the tower with 4 small slices of cheese and some bread sticks. The food honestly was really nice, but we both left the restaurant really disappointed.

2  Thank Beth-12-89