“Not bad at all”

Champions Sportsbar
Ranked #306 of 3,878 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our Munich sports bar offers an array of satisfying American and Tex/Mex dishes, relaxing atmosphere, and a variety of food and drink specials. Watch your favourite sports event on 15 HD flat screens and a big HD video wall.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Went here just as I was passing by. I was there with my wife, it was not too pricey. I read a review that their Tzatziki sauce tasted terrible so we just ordered a burger and fries. Found nothing wrong about the meal, nor about the staff. I guess I only look for the best in places and people, but we had a good experience. Would recommend it to anyone, from my personal experience...

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Top right of menu has a tasting platter with 4 beef sliders, stack of crunch onion rings and lots of other tasty bits... nearly everyone in the place seemed to be ordering it and it looked delicious and was very good value. Bar staff like most other staff in hotel are very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Went here just as it was close to our hotel. We both ordered different salads - mine was supposed to be Greek with Tzatziki sauce, which tasted terrible and was nothing like actual Tzatziki sauce, and something that was supposed to be flatbread, but i can only describe as a biscuit like pancake - not pleasant. My partners salad was just greasy and not appealing.

Considering we waited and hour for them (we would have walked out but it was late and we were REALLY hungry!) very disappointed. Would not recommend.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Service is ok but the food, although looks good, isn't!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

multiple televisions showing different sporting events and good pub food - all connected to the hotel!