“Superb!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

GOA provides a wide range of dishes to different types of customers. Unlike many Indian restaurants across Europe, this restaurants allows one to choose the level of spiciness.

Considering the large portions and the fact that their waiters are willing to go the extra mile by helping you find the right spot, I'd highly recommend this place to both tourists and locals.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A place to visit when craving for Indian food in Munich. Located near downtown, a nice place to have a get together is your german friends relishing North Indian and Mughlai cuisines.

1  Thank SriSameer
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I visited Goa on our 10th day in Germany - and we were ready for a break from potatoes and schnitzel. We were not disappointed.

I ordered chicken tikka masala and my husband ordered something with lamb. If I can find our receipt, I'll update! Our dinner was excellent. Some of the best Indian I've had. Heat, spices, tender meat, and flavorful rice. Portions are not huge - we had considered splitting a dinner, but it wouldn't have been enough.

Finished with a perfect mango lassi. Wish I had a Goa in our hometown. Two dinners, one beer, water with gas, and a mango lassi - 40 euros with tip.

1  Thank Kristen G
Reviewed November 17, 2012

One of the better Indian restaurants in Munich, nothing REALLY special, but good service, good food, good value for money!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I brought a business partner here for food, he is Punjabi so I thought he'd like the idea. One of the first things you'll notice as you enter is the fact that the decor is a little old and musty, sadly this is the case for a lot of Munich Indian restaurants.

My guest ate the veggie biryani, which he said was dry, and generally flavourless. I had the Chicken Tikka Masala which was supposed to be hot, but I was more mild to be honest.

We did enjoy their mango lassi, which was served at the right temperature, i.e. cold, not room temperature.

The total price for 2 starters, 2 mains and 2 mango lassis was under €60, so I guess it wasn't so bad, but I really don't think that it was worth even 1/2 what we paid for.