“Cajun taste in Munich”
Review of The Big Easy - CLOSED

The Big Easy
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Nice place, good taste, cajun style kitchen - beer is german, of course! Good for a friend' dinner, something new to eat, why not?

There are newer reviews for The Big Easy

Reviewed February 2, 2011

We went to Big Easy with some friends and it was overall a very pleasant experience. Their food was very tasty and portions generous. It was our first time to eat Cajun food, so we cannot comment on the genuineness of it, but it sure tasted great. Well spiced, but not too hot. They also served some of the most honest coctails in town - with a proper amount of alcohol in them :-).
The restaurant has generally a very nice feel to it, but it can get very loud at times - which in nothing new to us since most of the restaurants in Munich are like that. Service was nice and helpful. I particularly liked that you could make an online reservation on their homepage and you would get an immediate feedback on the availability.

1  Thank ErikaSVK
Reviewed May 8, 2010

This was a good place to relax and eat food that had a New Orleans flair. I like to visit New Orleans style restaurants and I found this place to be acceptable. It may have been missing a few things that would have make it a great place, but it was an enjoyable experience and I plan to return when I am in Munich.

2  Thank HansSteam23
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I love their cajun style food, they have all the stuff like Jambalaya etc. GREAT Cocktails, am always looking forward to going there! Pluse the atmosphere is really really nice with dark wooden tables and floor, pictures of saxophone playing people, candles... I spent my birthday there but am there normally as well. I would recommend reserving a table cause it tends to get really full!

They also have a jazz breakfast on sundays which is a blast! With live jazz and loads of great food - including quite a few warm things like coconut rice and fish and chicken...you will eat too much, believe me!

Reviewed August 4, 2009

We were only having there some drinks. The cocktails are really good and the style of the bar/restaurants makes you want to stay longer :-)

It offers beside of this Jazz cooking breakfast brunch.