“Delicious food, friendly staff and efficient service”
Review of Natraj

Natraj
Ranked #253 of 3,793 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

All one could ask for when eating out - delicious food throughout, friendly and attentive staff and very decently priced. Will definitely return!

There are newer reviews for Natraj

Reviewed October 29, 2013

One of the best in Deutschland (that I've visited so far) with respect to Service & Taste.
When you are in Munich, a must visit I would say

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I’m not a fan of German cuisine, so when you have one night to spend in Munich, what do you eat? Curry of course! Well perhaps it’s not the obvious option but it was certainly something I was prepared to consider after travelling around Europe for 3 weeks, as I was starting to crave spices. We found out about Natraj purely by chance from a quick Google search and it was only a few minutes from our hotel, so headed over there. By 7.15pm they were already busy with only one free table which we luckily got just in time. The food was delicious, service friendly and atmosphere very nice indeed. This might not be a fancy curry house in terms of its décor but it is clean and the quality of the food is far more important, and for me it was faultless. Very, very good indeed and just what I needed! It was only on arrival I saw it had won awards from trip Advisor – I feel even more lucky to have been able to get a table now.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

This was one of the best indian food we have tasted out of india. We have been to lot of indian restaurants in Europe but this was the best when it comes to authentic indian taste, flavour and aroma. Very friendly staff and the owner was very perceptive with the preparation and suggest right dishes. We would definitely be back when we are near munich again. (dhoni :) )

Reviewed October 7, 2013

we've been looking for along time for a good (and not expensive) restaurant in germany, and happily we followed the reviews to the place.
service is great and not affected by the poor swrvice of other german restaurants.
The food was so tasty that we couldn't skip the desserts.
PERFECT *****