“Ment to be unconventional modern/traditional/international restaurant - but completely failed”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Last Supper - CLOSED

Last Supper
Cuisines: German, Mediterranean, European, Soups, Central European, Seafood, International, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Munich, Germany
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2010

Very unconventional place in Bavarian style with holy paintings on the walls and very casual waiters. You can only choose between three 3-course menus, which didn't seem to be a problem for us as they sounded really good, except for our vegetarian companion. A former vegetarian cook without any veggie meal on the menu? Quite disappointing! BUT: When we got our main course I realized that my tuna steak was well done unfortunately and thus dry. My complaint did not lead to getting a new tuna steak but to getting the same plate back with the comment that the chef ment the tuna to be like this and that if we didn't like it we didn't get the chef's idea behind it. Imagine that! What a customer service! We quickly finished what we had on our table, didn't even get any apologies or discount and then left - and will never come back again.

9 Thank KatjaK82

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very unconventional place in Bavarian style with holy paintings on the walls and very casual waiters. You can only...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2009

BUT: When we got our main course I realized that my tuna steak was well done and thus dry as tuna MUST come at least medium or even english. My complaint did not lead to getting a tuna but to getting my the same plate back with the comment that the chef ment the tuna to be like this and that if we don't like it we didn't get the chef's idea behind it. Imagine that! What a customer service!
We quickly finished what we had on our table and then left - and will never come back again.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One of the strangest places I have ever been.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2009

One of the strangest places I have ever been.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Every time I went it was...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2008

Every time I went it was perfect!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook