“Had a few beers here...”
Review of Confetti - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Confetti
Cuisines: German
Cork, Ireland
“Had a few beers here...”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Didn't eat in this bar but I've had a few beers here everytime I go to Pasing.

The last time I was there I did notice a few mice in the beer garden. I hope that they weren't venturing into the restaurant.

Bizarre karaoke here on a Sunday night hosted by a guy who looks like Vincent Price in 1980's Miami Vice clothing.

Visited March 2012

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great little restaurant, good food, good beer, great service!”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

We stayed across the road at Hotel Gasthof Zur Post so ate and drank here a couple of times. Nice and modern inside, food lovely (I had their Currywurst and also their Apple Pie) and it was delish and cheap. Beer good as it is everywhere in Germany. Better value than most touristy places. Staff very welcoming. I'd go here again and recommend to friends.

• Visited April 2011