“Great place with excellent food”
Review of Viet Village

Viet Village
Ranked #478 of 4,151 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Great place, very friendly staff and excellent food. Very fresh ingredients.
Just be careful how much you order, the portions are huge. Prices are decent, 10-15 eur for most of the things

Reviewed December 18, 2017

We have been to this restaurant several times now and it is amazing to see how the standards are maintained to the maximum. Quite a wide variety of dishes, which is always fresh and feels like samba or salsa to the palates.

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Food very peculiar and well served. Service fast and careful. It is possible to taste very particular meals. The courtyard in summer is ideal. Prices are in middle range.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

We have been to Viet Village 3 times now and each time without fail it is always amazing! From the food to the service, everything is top quality! Just make sure to make a reservation a day or 2 in advance as it is popular and spots fill up quickly.

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

Yesterday we went to try the Vietnamese restaurant together with my wife and was so pleasantly surprised by the great food and excellent service we received there. The place is very nicely decorated and not far away from the Railway station in Pasing. It is open for the lunch hours and then in the evening. We decided to go for lunch as it was hard to make it in the evening. We decided to order the self made bio lemonade and it was excellent- very refreshing and not too sweet, just perfect both the strawberry and passion fruit one of my wife. As a starter i ordered spring rolls and my wife took dumplings- both excellent and the best ever we have eaten in Germany. As it was linch time and we ordered from the lunch menu we also received a soup and another vegetable spring roll, both very very tasty. Then we got the main courses- crispy duck with vegetables and red curry for me and chicken with vegetables and peanuts sauce for my wife. I liked more the one i have ordered as it was more spicy, but both were very delicious and we fully enjoyed the food. I think i haven't eaten so good asian food since many years and maybe only 1 or 2 times at that level in Germany. The Vietnamese Cousine is according to me a bit better than the Thai one and this place is an excellent example. I am so happy that my wife decided to go there. It was not one of those places where get an almost ready curry paste that is so artificial that you want to leave immediately and the choice of vegetables is so poor that you regret the choice you made.
Prices were also ok and having in mind the quality of the food we had, fully in line.
As a final word i would like to warmly recommend the Vietnamese restaurant and say that it was a wonderful place to celebrate the birthday of my wife and will definitely go and visit again.