“top skills from the kitchen”

Landersdorfer & Innerhofer Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 3,974 Restaurants in Munich
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

this restaurant has been on my "must go" list for quite some time!
and after my 9 course menu, i have to say "VERY RECOMMENDED"
the food has some local inspirations, classic dishes, high quality products, all perfectly executed!

the interior isn't that fancy at all and the service is a bit casual, but attentiv and friendly! if it's good food u want, this is what you get here!

i myself go to restaurants frequently, like to cook from time to time and used to work in F&B.
cheers ^^

1  Thank samic089

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We really enjoyed our dinner. The food was excellent, the ambiance quaint and comfortable. They adapted gracefully to my fellow diner's significant restrictions. Highly recommend allowing them to pair wines with each course.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

I enjoyed the food although I prefer restaurants where I can make my own decisions. The service was very good but the food was coming at the table with very long delays. I had a great banana cream dessert that was really great.

1  Thank ZafirisH
Reviewed December 23, 2011

This is the best restaurant in Munich. There is no menu. The waiter asks what you like and dislike and then brings coarse after coarse until you tell them to stop. High quality food preparation and service. A place to go for a special meal or celebration. My favorite

3  Thank Di D
Reviewed August 9, 2011

to order without a menu and get the right result is a definitve excelent!

2  Thank unikat77