“Just amazing!!”

Ranked #2 of 3,836 Restaurants in Munich
Cuisines: Diner, German, International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: No freedom of choice - and that's a good thing. Manuel Reheis offers a wonderful menu every evening at the Broeding. As a gourmet all you have to do is to decide whether you want to go for the five or six course meal. Why not try out the vegetarian menu which is offered the first Wednesday of every month? There is a great selection of wine which comes manly from Austria and is offered from one of the three sommeliers. The dining area has simple white tables, a green tiled bar, wooden furniture, warm lighting and bottles used as decor. In the summer it is possible to dine outside at the leafy courtyard.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Experience was amazing! Perfect service and timing. Good mix between high cuisine and best wine list. Very good ambient. Nice staff!!

1  Thank PjnDietzer

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

The good ranking on Tripadvisor is absolutely justified. Everything is perfect here. The 5 courses (with wine) were diverse and super delicious. Service was extremely friendly and they took a lot of time to explain all the Austrian wines/wineries. All in all a perfect experience. We will definitely come again.

2  Thank schiechr
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was a very special experience because of the quality of both food and service. My husband originally booked to go on my birthday whilst visiting Munich. Unfortunately I was I'll and we had to postpone to 24 hours. He had mentioned my birthday, as a result the table was decorated with flowers and a candle and a special addition to the desert complete with candle was presented for my birthday. Small touches but they made it feel really special.
We had the recommended menu of seasonal dishes with specially chosen wines for each course. All was excellent and very different fine dining to the usual South German eating out.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Just went to this restaurant 2 nights ago and had a great time. The food was an amazing mixture of texture and tastes and was accompanied by attentive, entertaining and unobtrusive waiting service a great atmosphere (not too noisy for my girlie and myself). Cannot recommend this enough for anyone in Munich. We do speak a smattering of German, but the staff forgave our appalling pronunciation and we great (their English was nearly perfect) and the random and funny chef appearing when the courses were served to various tables was pretty cool too.

4  Thank sticklep
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Really good service! We ordered the menu proposed by the chef including proposed wines from Austria! Excellent! The next time that we are planning a short visit I will certainly dine there again. Btw the dessert was absolutely divine :)

1  Thank cpiot