Hotel was modern and newly decorated, and clean. Price was reasonable given it's location - just off Leopoldstrasse and in the shopping district. Provision of safe, mini bar and snacks, but no kettle which was a bit of a flaw. Breakfast was perfectly fine, and plenty of it. Strange little single duvet provided for a double bed, which made for a slightly uncomfortable sleeping experience. Overall fairly good value for money given the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- H'Otello / H'09 Munich. Staying in the hippest district. Schwabing. Where locals love to live and play. Shopping on the doorstep. Hohenzollernstreet. 112m till Leopold Street. Lifestyle and Entertainment. With creative people and globetrotters. 470m till the Englisch Garden. For relaxing and jogging. Also nearby. Musem Area and University. Perfect for Leisure and Business. Easy access to all the city's sights and hotspots. A lifestylehotel with pure & clean concept. With elegant and simple design. Decent colors. in the house. At that. A service with personal touch. You can count on that. Highlight. Studios with terrace. View over the city roofs. Come in. Check in. Calm down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, HRS and Priceline so you can book your H'Otello H'09 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h`Otello Hohenzollernstrasse Hotel Munich
- h Otello Hohenzollernstrasse Munich